CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PM9 holster for a woman

My wife uses a soft uncle mikes in the small of the back for her CW45. She has a purse holster as well. I'll kick her to PM you. You may also want to check out these guys depending on where you're at here in TX, the big guy in the video is one of my academy instructors and is a really good guy. http://www.txconcealedcarry.com/
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Forgive me, but welcome to the asylum. I think you'll like it here, just pipe up when you want to and all is good.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by jlottmc View Post
    My wife uses a soft uncle mikes in the small of the back for her CW45. She has a purse holster as well. I'll kick her to PM you. You may also want to check out these guys depending on where you're at here in TX, the big guy in the video is one of my academy instructors and is a really good guy. http://www.txconcealedcarry.com/
    Thank you honey....Welcome Sarah,

I do have an uncle mikes soft holster that I carry in the small of my back with my CW45. I usually wear jeans mainly now out where ever we go and it is so much easier to get in and out. I had an old holster, jlottmc, may remember the brand that I got at Cheaper than Dirt in McKinney, but I always had a hard time getting it on and off. Usually when I am going to work, or out somewhere that I am not wearing jeans and don't have the shirt and attire to wear with the IWB in the small of my back, I have a concealed purse I use. Got it at a gun show, I think in Dallas. I just ordered a bigger one from Sportsman Guide for about $30.00 because the current one doesn't allow me to fit my Kindle Fire in. I'll PM you...

Your old one was an Ace Case brand, it was universal for smaller pistols. Very similar to the Yaqui type, just with a spring clip, and that is what gave you all the trouble.

I am more of a pocket or OWB guy, but I'll throw my .02 in.

I don't know your build, but if you are the slim type, stay away from any IWB holster that is bulky. It is just impossible to hide on a small frame. As mentioned earlier, the clip mounted to the portion where the gun is makes it too thick to conceal. But on the other hand, I have a Khoster mini-moon (similar to crossbreed concept), but it is almost overkill for the amount of leather and kydex to carry something as small as a CM9. I might as well being packing the Glock. I am still on the search for a low profile IWB for the CM9 that is minimal, but at the same time not bulky. The kydex jfootin showed might work although it doesn't give like leather, and I question hard kydex against my skin for a full day. Even though the clip is on the side, the kydex is only slightly larger than the weapon - keeping it thin.

I would not go ankle as it is hard to get to as mentioned.

Good luck, and let us know what you end up going with.
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.”
    “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    --George Mason

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Got that DC?

Appendix carry when it fit your attire is great. That's the only way I carry if it's not in my pocket.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/