CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Available for CW45?

Default Available for CW45?

Midway lists a set of 24/7 Big Dots that are compatible with the CW45. The XS site does not list a set for the CW. Does anyone know the scoop on availability?

I have a cw45 that I have just ordered a set of Trijicon 3-dot night sights from the Kahr arms website. Hope to recieve them soon. The part number is #KWTNSKT. These sell for $80.00, which is a very good deal.

Hey Mr. Ljutic!

According to the XS catalog, they will cut a dovetail for $70 on top of whatever other costs you incur by having them install sights.

Somewhere, I saw a reference to CW series post sights becoming available late this year . . .

Might be worth a call?
    It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
    -- Alice in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

xs is now making the big dot sights for all cm and cw series kahrs. WAHOO!!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

i got the Big Dot front sight only from XS for $60.It went on easy and is sweeet!!

Quote Originally Posted by dcollins View Post
    i got the Big Dot front sight only from XS for $60.It went on easy and is sweeet!!
    Can you post a couple pics of that? Ive been trying to decide if I want the front and rear, or just the front.
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

Here is the sight view. (my camera focuses on rear sight)

Here is a front sight focus

that looks cool and if it was my gun I would ujst buy the front, thatis really all oneneeds with that big dot, it grabs ur eyeballs so fast tha tu don't evne see that back sight.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Thanks dcollins! That does look super sweet. Idk... I guess jocko usually knows what he's talkin about so ill try just the front sight. Does it seem to mess you up at all when shooting more distance. Say 20-25 yards? I'm just worried having only the front and using this gun for future firearms classes that it might throw me off some when I really need to aim at something a lil faarther than standard SD range.
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

Do not have a range nearby with 25yds but here is two clips at 7yds. By the way this is my cm9.