Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: **SOLD**Kahr PM9 (9mm) W/ EXTRAS and XS 24/7 Night Sights

Default **SOLD**Kahr PM9 (9mm) W/ EXTRAS and XS 24/7 Night Sights

****SOLD****

Up for sale is a 2011 Kahr PM9 (Polymer Micro - chambered in 9mm) I bought this firearm last March (2011) and for some time it has been my "go-to" carry gun due to how comfortable, accurate, and most importantly-reliable it is. I almost don't want to get rid of it, but I am finding that I typically would rather either carry a larger handgun if I am wearing a coat, or pocket-carry my smaller 380 if it is warmer weather. The PM9 is somewhere inbetween my S&W M&P Compact and the Taurus Tcp (huge range, I know).

The gun has approximately 500-600 rounds of various ammo through it, includes the original plastic case, and has been taken very good care of (stored properly, cleaned after/before shooting, lubricated well, etc.)

With standard sights the gun retails (used) for approximately ~$495-$600, and this one is equipt with brand-new XS BIG DOT 24/7 Night Sights (tritium inserts in for front and rear sights) (~$120) (the original sights will also be included) and also has an in-the-waistband Don Hume holster (~$30) , as well as 2 extra magazines one-6 round and one-7 round (~$40 each).

I believe $575 is a fair price for the firearm and all the extras. I would prefer a Face to face sale to a NYS Pistol Permit Holder.

Last edited by amf88; 02-17-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: SOLD

email sent..

This firearm has been SOLD