CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MK9 it is !

Quote Originally Posted by cesande View Post
    Sweet.... better they go to members here than any where else.
    Mine has SN of GC6xxx
    Not sure of vintage but will call the mother ship tomorrow to check.
    My P380 received from CTD on 1/17 was made dec 2011 so they have fresh stock.
    There were only 2 series I've been told. The GA and the GC so you have the newest generation. Only the mother ship can tell the actual birth date.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I bought mine May of last year with #51XX so yours is recent. I have looked at serial#s on gunbroker and the new ones have the 6000# as yours does. I'm guessing your 6 round mag has 9-6 Kahr on it mine came with mk Kahr on it. Great gun you will love shooting it

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Quote Originally Posted by kerby9mm View Post
    I bought mine May of last year with #51XX so yours is recent. I have looked at serial#s on gunbroker and the new ones have the 6000# as yours does. I'm guessing your 6 round mag has 9-6 Kahr on it mine came with mk Kahr on it. Great gun you will love shooting it
    Yup 6 rounder has 9-6 with KAHR below that.

7 rounder may very well be in the mail tomorrow to beg for a 6 rounder swap...

HATE the extension that they use on the 7 rounders.

She is sitting with slide locked now.. as I go to bandage my hands from the slide racking...

Compared it to my P380 that has now 831 rounds through it and the difference is night and day... the p380 feels loose as can be compared...

I know... I know....

Now go shoot the fokker like you stole her and she will loosen up...

EVERY time I think of that word and phrase I can't help but see the video posted somewhere here and it cracks me up every single time !!!

FINALLY got the MK9 to the range along with the used PM9 that I bought and my trusty P380.
    100 rounds MK9 flawless... and MAAAN that is the best shooter of the bunch by FAR...
    100 rounds PM9 flawless... Put an XS on the PM9 and found that I was really shooting low with that... telling myself that there is an adjustment period but confused because..
    56 rounds P380 flawless... with the XS on this one I was only off to the right which is just an adjustment, but height was right on....

Confused a bit on the PM9 shooting low... but will hit them all later this week again to see what we have~!

side note... 100 more through the Glock 19 just because it has been a while !