Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Xssights

Thread: WTS RH "Cuda" holster by Simply Rugged for 1911s (CO)

Default WTS RH "Cuda" holster by Simply Rugged for 1911s (CO)

I'm located in Colorado Springs, CO

For sale is a brand new "Cuda" holster by Simply Rugged. This holster is for Right Handed draw.

This holster was originally for my Kimber Pro Shadow II 1911, however, I've decided I won't ever carry this gun and am likely going to sell it fairly soon.

The holster is Oxblood in color and is very well made. The holster can be worn OWB strong side or crossdraw and can also be converted to IWB easily by adding IWS straps (not included) from Simply Rugged. For more details on the Cuda holster go to: http://www.simplyrugged.com/cuda/

I only holstered my Kimber with it once and it was very secure. I could easily hold the holster and gun upside down and shake it without the gun dislodging. I literally holstered the gun that one time and then sent it off to get the slide refinished. It is brand new and has never been worn.

I'm not a 1911 expert, but I believe this holster should work very well with most any Commander sized (4" barrel) 1911 pistol, especially from the Kimber Pro series.

Asking $60 shipped via USPS.

Please post here and send me a PM if you are interested! Thanks!

Here are a couple of photos:

Holster is SOLD!