Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Breakin' the Law....

I may be mistaken, but I beleive in Florida you can carry at a bank. you are vulnerable especially while leaving such a facility . If someone out there feels that I am in error ,please feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by thetmanski View Post
    Here they have a picture of a gun with a black circle and a red slash over the gun, and has to be a certain size and posted at every entrance in the proper manner.
    I heard that the post office was busting people now for having guns in their car "on their property" That means if you pull into drop a letter in the mailbox and it's on post office property, they can bust your for having a gun on federal property, or leave your gun in the car while you mail a package or something. I heard on the radio that they busted some guy for having a gun in his car in the parking lot.
    Somebody needs to challenge this kind of unconstitutional behavior by the post office in the Supreme Court.
    Very interesting...

I can't find anything using Google about anyone arrested for having guns on post office property. I heard about it on Sean Hannity or Mark Levin or one of those talk radio guys. Haven't heard anything since, but I don't listen to the radio much.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.