Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want the TP

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I wonder if someone that had one and then moved to California had one for sale, then your parking lot deal would work. The chances of meeting that criteria are extremely limited but that would work. Private sales are still legal there aren't they?

If I had one and came down to visit Old Lincoln and decided while I was there to sell, that probably wouldn't be totally legal I don't think. Since I'm not a resident it would be a out of state transaction.

Now I'm wondering about out of state face to face deals. Hmmmm.
    It would be too easy so it probably cannot be done in CA. How do private sales work in CA? I think an FFL is needed. Not sure what the state tracks in those states that allow private sales w/out in FFL transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    It would be too easy so it probably cannot be done in CA. How do private sales work in CA? I think an FFL is needed. Not sure what the state tracks in those states that allow private sales w/out in FFL transfer.
    State doesn't track anything on private sales here in Washington. Most other states as well far as I know.

There are guidelines, people you can't sell to just like a shop, drug users, felons, jocko's, I mean wacko's, underage etc. But your also not required to ask in most cases, you just can't knowingly sell to unqualified folks.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."