Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace

Thread: Off Leash Dogs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Had two yellow labs, just noi better companion and huntjer. My labs were the best waterflow dogs in the 6 county area, People knew their reputation but I worked my ass off training them to. They worked to the whistle perfectly and my bi yellow block head lab was the best dove dog I have ever seen. One reason I really bougyht th yellow labs even was that I knew I woulduse them alot fo dove jhunting and in corn fields or millow feilds he just blended in. I sure miss um both to, they served me well, I took care of them like my kids and they were protecrtive of my property but loving to any kid whether I was around or not. They seemked toknow adult assholes from you nbg kids. They got old with e and that was a good thing as I hunted mostley by myself and they were my talking companions. My labs both could hear when I clicked off my safety on my Model 37 Ithaca and they knew something was in the sky nearby. Damn I could go on and on.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

My girlfriend has a yellow Lab. He is a well mannered & very friendly soul. The only thing you have to watch out for is that ball bat of a tail! She brings him to my house to rough neck with my Weimaraners. God, they get rough!