Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michigan KahrTalkers

Default Michigan KahrTalkers

Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Kalamazoo. Member of the Kalamazoo Rod and Gun Club.

I'm in Livonia. Going to shoot my mk9 in a little while.

Grand Rapids with a CM9 here.

Monroe

Smile

North end of Sterling Heights. I can walk into Utica...once I find a reason to

Quote Originally Posted by rpc View Post
    Monroe
    Hey I'm in Monroe too. Maybe we're neighbors, wait, where's Michigan? Nope we're not neighbors after all.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Hey I'm in Monroe too. Maybe we're neighbors, wait, where's Michigan? Nope we're not neighbors after all.
    And I thought I get lost easily?

Quote Originally Posted by kerby9mm View Post
    And I thought I get lost easily?
    Dude your talking to the absolute King of getting lost. Back in my walking/hunting days I spent most of my time trying to figure out how to get back to camp. I've been lost on islands. There have been times that if I hadn't ran into somebody I'd probably still be out there someplace cause I was walking the wrong direction.

I should probably have one of them deals in the car to tell me where to go but I figure I already got a wife so it would be redundant. Redundant? That's a mighty big word for a Missouri farm boy and hopefully to be again SOON.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Bawana. After reading what you wrote seems to me that you have seriously “got it made“ as the saying goes. By the way I would like to post some pics of my mk40 that I enhanced to my liking but I only have a ********** phone and I haven't the slightest idea how to do it. Would you know how or hopefully someone else?

Default measure

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Dude your talking to the absolute King of getting lost. Back in my walking/hunting days I spent most of my time trying to figure out how to get back to camp. I've been lost on islands. There have been times that if I hadn't ran into somebody I'd probably still be out there someplace cause I was walking the wrong direction.

I should probably have one of them deals in the car to tell me where to go but I figure I already got a wife so it would be redundant. Redundant? That's a mighty big word for a Missouri farm boy and hopefully to be again SOON.
    ur two legs, one is shorter than the other, so there fore u went in circles, so common for people from the far northwest

that one of those things in a car is called a GPS NAVIGAION system. undoubtely, again for people in the upper northwest that is way way over your heads.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY