Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tree rat eliminator

Quote Originally Posted by MW surveyor View Post
    My wife that likes to garden calls them something that I can not repeat here on this family forum.

My wife got POed a few years ago. The rabbits were wasting her garden. She asked me to shoot a few and give her the bodies. She said she was going to put their heads on stakes and post the bloody poles around her garden as a warning.
    I had images from Apocalypse Now. I told her that the neighbors might not share your passion for gardening and she might have her picture show up in the local newspaper. She relented.
    With my trusty Marlin 60, I took out a couple rabbits... her garden grew... nobody was featured in the local paper... our little corner of the world continued on.
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman507 View Post
    I get em from a second floor bedroom window overlooking our deck. They come and raid the birdseed. With a Crossman pump pellet gun they don't know what hits em.

Just silently slide the window up, slide the barrel out and poof....Squirrel down.

Of course I learned from the best...my dad. He used to do the same until one day he forgot to raise the storm window. We still won't let him live that one down.
    Guy I know of drilled a hole thru his window frame so he dont even open the window. Just take the duct tape off uncovering the hole in the frame and stick the barrel out the hole and POP.

Quote Originally Posted by LaP View Post
    My wife got POed a few years ago. The rabbits were wasting her garden. She asked me to shoot a few and give her the bodies. She said she was going to put their heads on stakes and post the bloody poles around her garden as a warning.
    I can just see this as plain as day in my mind and I've got a grin on my face! Does this mean I'm sick?

We need tinman507 to make this picture a reality.
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

Quote Originally Posted by MW surveyor View Post
    I can just see this as plain as day in my mind and I've got a grin on my face! Does this mean I'm sick?
    Nahhhh, just means your married to a real gardener.
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.