Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Online order dropped

Default Online order dropped

I ordered a holster on line, printed out the order, received an email confirming my order, 3 weeks ago. I called today, they can not find it.
    My suggestion is to place all orders by telephone, if you ever want to receive it.
    Roger

Thats a bummer. However when youplace an order on line you type the order into the computer. When you phone it in someone else types it into the computer.

I buy online very frequently and have always found it to be very easy and most of the time very satisfactory. Sorry you had a bad experiance but I would not stop using online stores and ordering based on this one experiance. Now I said I wouldn't, I am not saying you shouldn't.

RCG
    .......It's that you shot!

Stay thirsty my friend!

99% of the Liberals give the rest of them a bad name

You can do it online, just at times you may have to call in to verify. I ordered some magazines from a website and listed them as in stock. Few days went by and have not shipped them, when asking to cancel the order, they responded almost immediately.

A Conceal Carry Handgun Must Meet a Minimum of Four Conditions:
    1) It must be utterly reliable.
    2) It should be compact enough to be carried concealed for long periods of time.
    3) It should have a very simple operating drill.
    4) It should fire a cartridge of sufficient power.

I buy everything online - guns, ammo, holsters, tac equipment, etc etc. The only problem I have had is that a few sellers take your order and if not in stock they do not tell you right away - you need to look at your order history online to find out. I stopped ordering from them. One requirement I have for doing business with online retailers is that I need to get an order confirmation same day. If not I will contact to find out why not. Most retailers get it and are a real pleasure to do business with.

Was your credit card charged? If you are able to monitor your account, maybe you should check with your card company to see if there was a charge placed. A charge with no order forthcoming would be a problem.
    Last edited by ripley16; 02-06-2010 at 05:12 PM.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Don't feel bad. I ordered a holster by phone one time and they lost that order too. At least you printed out the order so they couldn't deny you ordered it. The phone call wasn't recorded but they did eventually make the order good. Even in this world of high-tech, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerthedodger View Post
    I ordered a holster on line, printed out the order, received an email confirming my order, 3 weeks ago. I called today, they can not find it.
    My suggestion is to place all orders by telephone, if you ever want to receive it.
    Roger
    Well, what I was trying to say, was, ordering from Kahrshop.com, I suggest you call it in, because the online thingy is not working all the time. Yes, I too order a lot of stuff online, and this is the first dropped order I have ever experienced. No, they did not charge my credit card. As a matter of fact, the order said it would not be charged until shipped. I kept looking for a charge, knowing that it shipped, finally called them, did not have a record of the order, no record of my name, or acct#, but I had an email stating my order had been received. SH@@ happens.
    Roger

i prefer a phone call with a live person. that way i know for certain that a product is in stock and not mislabeled.......i can also ask questions and get immediate answers instead of e-mail tag.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerthedodger View Post
    Roger
    Bummer...but sounds familar. I ordered a holster from Kaur for my K9 and received the same confirmations. Three weeks later called and they said it was back ordered and credited my card. Why would they confirm an order and say it was shipped then turn around and say it was back ordered. Oh well...