Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy (or avoid buying) a cm9

I over-paid a bitfor my CM9, $449 at Cabela's; but I had a $525 credit... so it went home with me. I have purchased from Buds before. Good prices, fast shipping, troublefree ordering process. If needed you can get credit through them or do a layaway.

I bought a CM9 (Blemish) from Grabagun for $347 + $5.99 S&H = $353 and no sales tax and you will have trouble trying to find what the blemish is. I think mine could have been a veeerrrryyy small nick on the end of the slide.(?) That was the only thing that I could find. These are blemished not refurbished so it is only a micro cosmetic thing. Find a Blemished one and save some money!

I got mine from cheaper than dirt for $360 shipped. Pretty sure it has gone up since then

I got mine on express police supply, good price and good turnaround time. I used gun genie but i think there are other sources for FTL dealers/fees

Another vote for avoiding the 7 round mags like the plague. I had to send mine back to be swapped with a 6er. In fact, I just got it back tonight.

Buds Police Supply: $356 shipped when they are in stock.

I just picked on up today from a gun dealer in baton rouge louisiana for 399 plus tax.... Can't complain... 433 otd, and I wasn't even planning to buy anything. If this gun works out for me, I plan to sell my kel tec pf9 that recoils way too much even though I've been carrying it for the past 2 years with plenty of flawless rounds through it.

Default hell

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nelson View Post
    I bought a CM9 (Blemish) from Grabagun for $347 + $5.99 S&H = $353 and no sales tax and you will have trouble trying to find what the blemish is. I think mine could have been a veeerrrryyy small nick on the end of the slide.(?) That was the only thing that I could find. These are blemished not refurbished so it is only a micro cosmetic thing. Find a Blemished one and save some money!
    of a deal, I would buy a blemish all day long for that price.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Mine is a blem and you'd be hard pressed to find the blemish.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman507 View Post
    Mine is a blem and you'd be hard pressed to find the blemish.
    funny....