Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: SOLD! WTS/WTT Kahr P45 .45 ACP Polymer/Stainless Steel (Florida)

Default SOLD! WTS/WTT Kahr P45 .45 ACP Polymer/Stainless Steel (Florida)

I'm selling a Kahr P45 (KP4543) with 3.6" polygonal barrel, Matte stainless slide, polymer frame and two (2) Kahr magazines. (one 6 round and one 7 round). Here are the specs from the Kahr Website:

Caliber: .45 ACP
    Capacity: 6+1
    Operation: Trigger cocking DAO; lock breech; "Browning - type" recoil lug; passive striker block; no magazine disconnect
    Barrel: 3.54", polygonal rifling, 1 - 16.38 right-hand twist
    Length O/A: 6.07"
    Height: 4.8"
    Slide Width: 1.01"
    Weight: Pistol 18.5 oz., Magazine 2 oz.
    Grips: Textured polymer
    Sights: Drift adjustable, white bar-dot combat sights
    Finish: Black polymer frame, matte stainless steel slide

This pistol is in pristine condition having been fired and broken in but not much more than that. It functions 100% with factory FMJ ammo and self defense hollow points and is cosmetically flawless. I'll include the bicycle tube grip sleeve as shown in the photos or, remove it if the buyer prefers.

This gun Lists for $805 and sells at online discounters for $636 or more. My price is $495 plus shipping to your FFL or FTF in Central Florida area. The only trade I would consider is for a Kahr P380 with some money coming from the P380 owner. I have numerous online references including 100% positive feedback on both ebay and Gunbroker. Thanks for looking.

(In case you're wondering why I'm selling this pistol, I'll explain. My best friend and I were both given CW45s by our wives and those guns are sequentially numbered. I don't feel I can sell that gun so this one has to go.)

Last edited by rkammer; 03-02-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Best Regards,
    Ray K

Pistol is SOLD and paid for.
    Best Regards,
    Ray K