Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordered a T9

Vaden, I have some lighter colored ones that I will trade you? They are off a new T9 (3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by FLBri View Post
    Vaden, I have some lighter colored ones that I will trade you? They are off a new T9 (3 weeks).
    I may be up for that but I have my T9 on armslist.com for possible trade for a micro .45. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my T9 but I have an itch for something new and if I can find a micro .45 I may swap. About 75% of me wants 2 weeks to go by without anyone interested in my T9, I dont think I'll find much better out there for a carry pistol and I'm a big guy, I can definitely hide the T9 in a Crossbreed without issues. I'll let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaden View Post
    Welcome aboard, you will definitely love the T9. It fits my big paws like a glove and my skinny little 11 year old son can even control it quite well (its his favorite in my collection!) When you get it, lock the slide back and load the mags and set them aside for a week, your thumbs will thank you! Also with the stainless on stainless make sure she is lubed really well to avoid galling. The only thing i am impartial to about mine is that my grips are dark and everyone elses pictures show the wood to be much brighter.

Sounds like they have to be lubed like a Sig from the diagram. I would actually prefer some black grips like the rubber ones on the K9 but I cannot find any for sale for the T9.

I would actually prefer some black grips like the rubber ones on the K9 but I cannot find any for sale for the T9.
    The original wood grips are the only ones available. Kahr never used the nice Hogue soft polymer grips for the T9, though we all wish they did, (hint, hint).
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.