CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: Found mislabeled as a P9 @ Cabelas, thanks to member Old No. 7 - WTB Kahr P9 Covert

Default Found mislabeled as a P9 @ Cabelas, thanks to member Old No. 7 - WTB Kahr P9 Covert

Looking to purchase a P9 Covert.
    Last edited by ohye; 03-31-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Call the CABELAS store in Scarborough Maine (Maine info is 207-555-1212, they'll give you the #).

Just saw a P9 Covert tonight, and she looked great -- price was $399.

That's $300 less than the new PM9 they had...

I got a P40 Covert a few months back and like the extra barrel length, sight radius and muzzle heft.

For $25.00, if there's a Cabelas store near you, they could ship it to the Gun Library there and you could get it without going through an FFL.

Tight groups,

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Oh, one thing, they have it marked "P9" -- and not "P9 Covert". But it was the only used P9 and it has the ~3/4" of plastic dust cover in front of the serial number, which is an easy way for you (or the clerk there) to confirm that's the Covert length P9 you want. (The serial number of the PM9 is very close to the end of the dust cover.)

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Red face

:19:Hmmmmm........jus wondering why we have all the silly forum section headings
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I have a P40 covert if you are interested...

Thanks, I'll call tomorrow. Hope it is still there, haven't been online in a bit. Have one, but need a second, so agree without that it handles better than the PM9.

Looking for the 9, but thanks.