Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: cw9 range report

Default cw9 range report

So I have about 400 rounds through my cw9.The first 200 rounds used wwb and blazer just to get the weapon ccw ready.After that I used mixed magazine's with hydrashok 135 hornady custom 146 remington hd 124.The weapon is sound.No matter what i put it this gun it chews it up and spits it out.However I have been working more and more on grip placement finger placement on the trigger and pulling the trigger back nice and smooth until it breaks.It has been very accurate but not where I point it.I'm used to glocks.It has been grouping at the 2:00 o clock.which technically is considered anticipating recoil.I have been dry firing like crazy and dry firing with a laser and noticed a slight pull to the right.The shape and size of my hands are the problem.As far as shooting high at 15-20 yards was because my front sight when i pull the trigger travels upward.
    So i benched the weapon and shot it at rest and still shoots high as well.
    So I shaved a 10th of an inch off the front sight and it is poa.Who thought you could take a 3.5 inch barrel and put shot on top of shot at 15+ yards.
    I'm a believer...
    Never use your gun to pistol whip someone,that could mar the finish.

Do you have any pictures? I'd like to see those targets with one on top of another at 15 yards.
    Very interesting...

No I dont sorry about that.Hopefully I remember to grab them next time.Are range is like 20 minutes away and we usually leave are targets because the range is so busy.
    Never use your gun to pistol whip someone,that could mar the finish.