Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resource guide for reloading

Default Resource guide for reloading

Please post your sources of reloading supplies, components, and general information.

My current vendor for components is Powder Valley. Their pricing is very good and they don't over charge for shipping.

www.powdervalleyinc.com

I also purchase from TJ Conevera.

www.tjconevera.com

I thought www.affordablebrassandbullets.com had decent prices on some stuff, like new brass.

Bullets
    I've bought bullets at the LGS, Berry's and Precision Delta. They were all pretty close in price. The LGS has boxes of 250 without discounts for larger quantities but are good for the small amount. Berry's was okay, and my last order was Precision Delta who sells jacketed RN while the others are plated.

Powder / Primers
    I always buy the "hazardous materials" at the LGS so I can carry them home. Price is very comparable to on-line anyway. 1 can of powder ($35) goes a long way when you do the math of 6gn per round from a 1lb can. Primers sell by the thousand and run about $30.

Initial cases I bought from a guy in Florida from another gun forum. I checked and his email is account is gone. But the thing is search in forums under used brass and often there is somebody selling. Then read the threads fro supporting posts.

I strongly recommend NOT buying from Bobby Keigans (on-line site). I got ripped pretty good the one time.

Also watch buying from Midway. They now have a special handling charge for order under a certain amount. Thing is they do not tell you about it until you review your order just before confirming.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

I use precision delta for jacketed and zcastbulletz.com for lead. I get primers and powder locally.

one I found from another site.... I haven't ordered from him yet, but plan to real soon to find out for myself....

www.bulletsdirect.com

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

One day my husband and I will start reloading. I appreciate all the information I find on the Kahr forum. Thanks Folks

http://xtremebullets.com

These guys are good for a few bullet shapes that are hard to find in plated/jacketed (like 9mm in FP). As of right now, you'll have to call in your order, but the process went very smoothly for me.