Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Effort to Grab Your Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Man, I was comfortably reading along, agreeing with what I read when I hit this slap in my face... I am an American born, right winged, christian, pro life, pro gun, heterosexual voter... and I am hispanic. I will have a hard time with anyone that tends to make a generalization based on a narrow view. I too think that the illegal immigration from Mexico is out of control (and has been for a long time), but I use the term "Mexicans" instead of "hispanics" when refering to this problem. I don't understand the term "Mexican American" or "African American" or other such blends of being an American. I was born and raised American and that is all I am. I love this country and absolutly hate what the current administration is doing to it! OK... rant finished.
    I saw the video and once again realized that we really need to get the word out and vote for our Constitution rights to be upheld by voting in people that believe as we do. Our country is moving in a direction that I don't like, and I will try to help steer it back by voting.
    What we need are more Hispanic Americans stepping forward to help in the fight. Right now, many believe that there is no difference in thought between the legal immigrants and illegal. More legal's would help stem the charge of race in this issue. It's not race, it's culture. Without an adherence to our culture, we will be no different than mexico is now. And that's bad enough that the majority of their citizens want to leave. We unfortunately have no where to go.

Default More Pix

More pix from Make a choice
    Last edited by wyntrout; 03-30-2011 at 03:05 AM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Great video. Check out NRA's Freedom magazine artical (Feb 2010) on the gun grab in South Africa. If the US agrees to this UN treaty then our other 9 Bill of Rights won't be far behind. It's very clear----Government does not trust law abiding citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by 40Kahr View Post
    Government does not trust law abiding citizens.
    Absolutely.