Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: TT Gunleather Holster and Mag Holder

Default TT Gunleather Holster and Mag Holder

All pictures were taken on April 1, 2012 with exception of the ones while wearing. This is a TT Gunleather OWB Snap Removable Pancake holster (model DDOO) and OWB Single Mag Holder, both with sharkskin trim. The holster is made for a Kahr CM9 or PM9, and the mag holder will fit all Kahr 9mm magazines upside down with bullets facing forward. Both are intended for a right handed shooter (holster on right side and mag holder on left side). You can see from the pictures that both pieces are still in "like new" condition, they have been worn a handful of times but still have some breaking in to do. If I weren't being completely honest, you would never know by looking at them that they have been used at all.

I absolutely love this holster for it's comfort and how close it holds the weapon to the body, but I find myself carrying my CM9 in my pocket and can't justify having this nice holster just sitting in a drawer. TT Gunleather makes arguably the nicest holsters on the market and usually has a 3-4 month wait time for production. Don't miss out on this matching rig, ready to go at a great price. Asking $145 for the holster and $65 for the mag holder, or $200 for the pair. Price includes insured shipping to the US, I will accept Paypal or money order. First to post or PM "I'll take it/them" is the winner, payment is expected within 7 days or I will make these available to someone else. Please feel free to PM/email with questions.

Hi
    If these have not sold yet I would take both for $175 shipped! Please let me know at brown@ruraltel.net
    Thank You
    Sheldon
    sheldon60 on sigforum or ebay

Payment Sent!

Items recieved today!! PERFECT!
    Thanks Again
    SB