Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for a medium grade 1911

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    Well where do I begin.... I'm a business man from NJ where retired cops can barely be approved for carry. That being said I have a CCW permits from ME UT And FL so I have to travel out of state first and was thinking smaller lighter is better (Hence my Kahrs cw-9 and K-9)
    I would love to carry an M-60 but I gotta hump it and don't need the extra baggage.If I lived in a normal state, OWB holsters would be no problem. IWB is a little different.
    Every gun search starts with the first step. They are like paintings and art work. When you hold the right one it'll just hit ya and the relationship begins.

Too bad your so far away I'd love to be a part of the search.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Sometimes I forget about the states that have gone full retard with gun laws. Getting my CHL was a total piece of cake. Even getting the local LEO to sign off on a SBR, suppressor, or FA is simple.
    Ruger SR1911
    Glock 19
    Kahr CM9

99% of all pistols produced today are more accurate than 99% of the people using them.

Ken-I'm jealous!

Bawanna, what an honor that would be! The Jersey shore is great.... in a few months, other wise its wind blown and shuttered the rest of the year!
    I have a 20% off deal from Sig that would get me in the $800 range (Pretty Good)
    I love my 229 but they aren't known for there 1911's so much that's why I ask....
    Anyone ever been to the sig pro-shop?
    Talk about a kid in a candy store!!!!!!

Theres a 1911 picture thread. I just looked there and GB got a Smith, I was thinking it was a Sig.

If you got a discount coupon for Sig, get one. I'm sure it will be only the first of many, 1911's are quite addictive.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You should be able to find lots of opinions here. http://forums.1911forum.com/

That's what I hear, they're like herion! LMOA and just as expensive.

WIC been over there I feel a little intimidated as those boys know they're stuff!

HOLY CRAP I've spit out enough gobblety goop to become a senior member, Does that mean I'm now officially full of Sh*t?

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    WIC been over there I feel a little intimidated as those boys know they're stuff!
    Me too. I put a paper sack over my head when I visited. I don't know if they know their stuff but they are sure serious about it.

I keep meaning to look more over there but frankly I'm kind of afraid.

You guys didn't see that right? I'm not afraid of nuttin.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan