Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Kahr K9 Elite 03

Default My New Kahr K9 Elite 03

Hi All.

I just got my new Kahr K9 Elite shipped in from Livengood Outdoors in PA. I also included pictures of our other Kahr Pistols. We have a PM9, His and Hers P380's and a new, but long lost member. The Kahr K9. We are a Kahr Family.

Joe Flash man

Congrats I really like my new to me K9, Reliable and accurate.

Thank you. The K9 is a great gun. I carried a 95 model for 13 years. Smooth and accurate. Its about 10 ounces heavier than my PM9 loaded with a round chambered. But im a tough guy. I think I can handle the extra weight. Lol. Enjoy your K9 you are gonna love it.

Joe Flash man

Congrats on finding your long lost prodigal gun.... Thanks for the pics, she's a beauty!

The K9 Elite is on my short list of possibilities for my next Kahr, so I'm not sure if I should thank you for your pictures or not - the last thing I need right now is incentive to run out and buy another gun. (Actually not the last - I think new gun laws or taxes would be in that category.) Soon, but not right now.

Thank goodness yours didn't have the wood grips or your pictures would have pushed me over the edge for sure.

If money was not a concern, my current objects of desire are the following, but I just can't sort them into the right order:

T9 - the "big" Kahr, maybe not practical, but mmmmmmm.....
    K9 Elite - potential big brother to my MK9 Elite, which is lonely
    PM9 - not so heavy in my pocket as the MK9

So I'm back to dreaming ... for now.

Enjoy your canine. Man's best friend?
    "Measure twice, cut once. Think twice, speak once."

Default I know it's a MK40 Elite - sue me - LOL!

^ Pretty sure he was complimenting your k9. He wants one. Like most of us

Removed my comment because I had to read a response a few times to understand it. Max seems to have a nice collection of Kahr pistols. The T9 and MK9 are all awesome guns. That was one of Kahrs first models with the K9. My wife actually surprised me with this gun for our upcoming anniversary. I thought it was a nice but expensive gift. Just makes us work a little harder. Kahr is actually putting the manufacturing of the K9 on the back burner right now. Because everybody wants the lighter polymer pistols. I was going to post a range report. But I might wait on it. Thanks.

Joe Flashman
    Last edited by flashman; 04-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.

ur wife is a keeper!!!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Hello All.

I like the all steel pistols. The MK, K, T etc. The polymer pistols are nice too. I own both. I went to the range with my wife today to break in my K9 Elite, and pump some more rounds thru our pretty dependable P380's. I shot 100 rounds thru the K9 with no problems at all. When I came home to clean the guns. I noticed the feed ramp on the K9 Elite is so smooth and polished. I guess they did a lot of extra gunsmith work on this model. Here are a few pictures.

Joe Flashman