Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My TP45 after being attacked

Very nice. I had Robar do the same sort of thing with my TP45, but it wouldn't have occurred to me to leave the backstrap a little longer. Good touch. My next chopped Kahr (a P45), will be a DIY chop -- I'll try doing it that way.

Default nice

looks good. I may have to do that to a TP9. I want a P model...but the P45 is the only one that fits my hand ...the p9 is just too small. Plus...the TP is cheeper than the P...so...again, nice work...I may have to do this.

Added picture of homemade mag extention to first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Devi0us View Post
    why isnt anyone being honest with him? Its a good idea but the cutting job isnt that good. Might be better to have a a pro do that for you.
    Gee, that's pretty harsh. I've got some quotes for ya...
    * Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    * One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    * Don't judge another until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
    * Don't ever make fun of someone's dream. People that don't have dreams don't have much.
    * Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and they all stink.

the comment was way off base, really no need for it either,. what did it really prove??? and IMO the job he did was extremely good and that is being honest. Had he posted the photo and NO ONE REPLIED then I think a negative message to his work would have been sent.

I personally don't compliment people on what I think is bad work, saying nothing is my way of saying "no comment". For ur 3rd post Devious, u have started out well. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I liked it and I think it took serious cajones to attempt it.
    For sure I don't have the courage to try it.

While we're on compliments, Jocko your last post was well written and legible.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

well tank u tinman, I try. sometimes my cajones are lined up correectly with the moon and the stars and things just turn out great. Just sayin.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

"Might be better to have a a pro do that for you."

Maybe, Robar charges $300 for grip shortening. I just payed a touch more than that for the gun.

My second attempt at a mag extention has turned out even better. Will have to get pics once I color it.

I carry my TP45 in a custom shoulder holster made by Black Hills Leather. https://blackhillsleather.com/ The length of the grip lets me grab my pistol a little bit easier.

This is my carry rig for cold weather carry. The Black Hills Rig and the Kahr PT45 is so comfortable to carry.