Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W M&P vs. Glock

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Your a wise editor man. I'm told Melissa can field strip and reassemble her Glock, slap you silly, and have lunch in under a minute.

I have no proof of this but rumors are rampant.
    LOL! Not quite.

MO, I wasn't questioning your ability. I'm just such a Glock fan girl that nothing will ever be as good or as easy as a Glock. Sorry, Bawanna.
    Yes, I am a gun lovin' woman!
    16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by melissa5 View Post
    LOL! Not quite.

MO, I wasn't questioning your ability. I'm just such a Glock fan girl that nothing will ever be as good or as easy as a Glock. Sorry, Bawanna.
    Well you all heard it here boys, Melissa's into "easy" lol

I like the glocks myself. I've only ever shot a subcompact .45 glock with a mag extension though...
    Kahr PM9094 - Hornady Critical Defense

Marlin 30-30
    Mossberg 500A 12 GA
    Marlin .22LR

Well you all heard it here boys, Melissa's into "easy" lol

Careful son, that's my cyber bride your talking about (I have no idea where this affection she has for glocks comes from) and I'm the wicked jealous type.

Did that sound pretty scary coming from a out of shape derelict in a wheelchair?

King of the Mall Ninjas?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

dated a gal many years ago, her last name was glock, and oh yes she was easy!!! Just sayin.

Now I am not an anit glock fan or M & P fan, I have had um both. Dave Bowie did a number on my M & P ( that made that gun suepr scrary, never felt a nice gun, his custom stipplying work was also awesome, but tyhat gun and me just never warmed up to each other, so I peddled it a a big loss. Now I have an accurate Iron totally tuned and stoppled and ported G19 that is the finest shootin gun I have ever owned. With dawsn fiber optic ajsutsble sights on it and the work that Mike at accurate Iron did on thisgun, it is my best shooter in allmy years of shooting. I am not a good shot but this gun makes me feel powerful, it isthat good. so I guess I have to agree wtih Melissa. Actually when I got it stippled I had the finger groovbes eliminated and the gun realy looks and feels great..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I've only owned one Glock, a Gen4 23. Due to brass to the face issues I took it to Glock in Smyrna, Georgia. They replaced the RSA, extractor and ejector. This did not resolve the problem. I also had about a 3% ftf-fte rate. I finally sold it. I never considered it to be reliable enough to carry. Most Glock owners will tell you they are completely reliable and have had no problems.
    I would advise you go to the GlockTalk site and read, read and read. Good Luck.

oh my another glock owner with issues. It can't be!!! earlier on a poster called his kahr PM9 a hit and miss gun, humm sounds like even glocks can be hit and miss: Just sayin..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I'm a Glock guy myself. I'd stay away from the Gen 4's. But I'd bet my life on a Gen 3. I have owned several over the years of different calibers and they have been nothing but outstanding. My current G19 Gen 3 has thousands of rounds thur it. 100% perfect. Personally, when talking about a no frills, plain out, balls to the wall shooter, I'll choose Glock every time.
    Notables:
    Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 ACP ("How sweet it is")
    Kahr CM9 9mm - Trijicon night sights, Wolff 5# striker spring
    Glock 19 Gen 3 9mm - Meprolight night sights, BTGuiderod stainless steel captured guide rod, Ghost Ranger trigger connector, Vickers mag release
    Taurus 85 Stainless Steel .38 Special
    1977 Smith & Wesson 19-4 2.5" .357 Magnum - Wolff springs, Professional trigger job
    1955 Hi-Standard Sentinel R-100 .22lr
    1958 Marlin Golden 39-A Mountie .22lr
    Norinco SKS 7.62x39

My Gen 3 had to go back once, went bang every time just would not lock open. I love the gun. course my son has it now, so it is now a long lost love for me.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

The M&P fits my hand and points more naturally. I have a 9c and 9fs. The full size is my favorite. If you have an extended mag or pinky extension on the compact a lot of the size advantage is gone. I also like Glock and XD, just not as well. I plan to check out the Shield after it has been around for a while.

Default Rockin my not so stock 357 Glock