Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Conceal Carry Holster Choices

Quote Originally Posted by bayoutrigger View Post
    I went through a few IWB holsters before settling on the smartcarry. It is very comfortable. Don't worry about the "bulge". With most pants there isn't a bulge and with the pants that do have a slight bulge the person shouldn't be looking down there anyway.
    Bayoutrigger - what gun do you carry in the smartcarry? How is it when sitting or driving?

I just got my Fist K5 and 1AK with body protector. I am very happy. Very nice fit and finish and super thin. Only took 2 weeks to receive.

Allesi talon plus

Nice holster....Where do you order from? Do they have one for Kahr K40?
    Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by cmichael View Post
    Nice holster....Where do you order from? Do they have one for Kahr K40?
    Thanks..

I got it from kahr. They got a limited # of them about month ago. You will have to call them to see if they have any left. You wont find it on thier website. It's a great holster.

The first photo is hard to see but it is me with outside the belt with Milt Sparks holster.

Holster is from Kahr.

Default Try a Khostler

I got a Khostler for my CW45. Wear it daily and love it. Goggle up Khoster and look at their website.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    I got a Khostler for my CW45. Wear it daily and love it. Goggle up Khoster and look at their website.
    Yah spelled it wrong twice !! It's 'KHOLSTER' and from the looks of their product it is similar to the crossbreed supertuck but with a lot of extra holes that you can attach the belt clips to. Not sayin' good or bad about it. As I am satisfied with my supertuck I probably won't give the kholster another look. But I am sure some folks would appreciate the extra mounting options.

I carry my PM9 mostly in strong side pocket ... I have a Mika pocket holster and also a DeSantis Nemesis, I highly recommend both, they stay where they belong and ensure you're not printing .. for outside carry, I use a Fobus kydex paddle holster, strong side, I love it ..

For my Kahr PM9 I use a crossbreed minituck when I carry it IWB. Crossbreed Supertucks for all other cc pistols. For pocket carry for my J frame and the PM9,I use a local holster maker here in N.C. called Wild Bills Holsters.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.