Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: about to pick up a CW9

Default about to pick up a CW9

I am about to pick up my CW9, what do I need to know? I'm sure there is already another thread about this, but if not maybe I just created it.

Go and visit the kahr tech section and follow the stickies.Proper prep and the lube diagram.
    Never use your gun to pistol whip someone,that could mar the finish.

welcome aboard, a super super semi. u will love everything about it.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by cjm2022 View Post
    I am about to pick up my CW9, what do I need to know? I'm sure there is already another thread about this, but if not maybe I just created it.
    Clean it, lube it, rack the slide till your arm falls off, then rack the slide till your other arm falls off, shoot it, and repeat.
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by ParabellumJ View Post
    Clean it, lube it, rack the slide till your arm falls off, then rack the slide till your other arm falls off, shoot it, and repeat.
    or.....
    “Yes”, says the Chinese doctor. “Wait two week. Faw off by itself!”

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Another good thing to do after your arm falls off, is to lock the slide back before storing it. The tension kept on the spring will allow easier racking through the break in

Quote Originally Posted by cjm2022 View Post

Congrats on your new pistol. I finished breaking in mine just the other day.Absolutely trouble free. I'm sitting here dry firing and the trigger is smooth as glass.I can't wait for your range report.tom.