CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new

Thread: Jericho 941B

Default Jericho 941B

About a month ago I picked up a new Jericho 941B. Imported back before they went back to calling them Baby Eagles. Love the all steel construction and polygonal barrel. Great feel in the hand and highly accurate. It has quickly become one on my favorites. Anyone else have one? If so, what do you think?

lucky you.

when i decided to get a handgun the Jericho is what i ultimately decided on. then i found out they stopped importing them and i went with the CZ85 combat.

i LOVE the 85 but i'd really like to get my hands on one of these some day.

I did get lucky. I deal with a small shop in a small town in my area. They had a full size Baby Eagle and a poly one. While talking to him he went in back and came out with the 941. I bought it on the spot. It's the same size as my Sig P6. Love it!

Guernsey Channel Islands located in English Channel

I reckon I must be one of the luckiest around, new 2 tone Jericho 941FB all steel.9mm 95312437..new Jericho 941F 9mm all steel.39328092.new Jericho 45FS all steel. 45acp..31304034. All use mid power reloads with no probs.( Lead )My wife really gets on well with the 2 tone,its so easy to handle.Thank you IMI

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kestral View Post
    I reckon I must be one of the luckiest around, new 2 tone Jericho 941FB all steel.9mm 95312437..new Jericho 941F 9mm all steel.39328092.new Jericho 45FS all steel. 45acp..31304034. All use mid power reloads with no probs.( Lead )My wife really gets on well with the 2 tone,its so easy to handle.Thank you IMI

You don't like the Jericho platform do you?