Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Guess I'm gonna be the unpopular one here. I have a PM9. I went to rent a P9 last Saturday... I can't carry my normal IWB gun due to health problems. I wanted a gun just slightly bigger than a PM9... I thought the Kahr P9 might be it... I was hoping the little extra size would make a difference in recoil.

To me, it didn't really. As an afterthought, I rented the Shield. I shot it and loved it. I tracked one down and got it on Monday. I'll be shooting it in the next couple of days.

If it works with no issues (as I expect it to), I will be selling my Kahr PM9 next week, probably. With the shorter magazine, the gun is almost the size of the PM9. And, even with the extended mag, it still fits well in my cargo pants pocket

Hey Ship! Whatever works for you, works for you. I may still own a Shield one day, but I have also stepped away from the ledge too. In anticipation of the Shield, it was at the VERY top of my list. I figured it would be a smaller, lighter gun that would make an impact on the small 9 market. Since it was released, I have bought 2 CM9s and now have a PM45, P380 (yeah crazy) and a 1911 at the top of my list. Once I buy my first 1911, the Shield may not even be on the list anymore!

This is a Kahr board, but I was a M&P fan before I was a Kahr fan.