Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [NC] Group range trip (Charlotte area)?

Thumbs up [NC] Group range trip (Charlotte area)?

Hey folks!

I'm just north of Charlotte and have a membership at the indoor range at Eagle Guns in Concord and at the outdoor range at Rowan County Wildlife Association in Salisbury.

If anybody else is in the area, just reply here. Maybe we can combine a range trip with some backyard grilling? I don't have the fanciest digs but I've got a Weber grill!

I'm in fort mill sc, just south of charlotte. My weekends for this month are pretty full, but I'm def interested in gettin somethin set up....maybe for next month? If we can get a couple people together, some grillin n shootin sounds awesome!
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

The area around Charlotte is pretty big, but we could take turns in one area or another -- depending on where people have range memberships or their own property for shooting. I've got no problem driving down to Fort Mill for a good day of shooting & grub.

We never managed to track down anyone else in the area willing to get a group trip together? I gotta get the AR out to play now too!

Theres gotta be some other members in the area.... come on guys (gals are fine too) where's our carolina people???
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

Quote Originally Posted by PYROhafe View Post
    We never managed to track down anyone else in the area willing to get a group trip together? I gotta get the AR out to play now too!

Theres gotta be some other members in the area.... come on guys (gals are fine too) where's our carolina people???
    They are all busy this week at the DNC national convention.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
    (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

Here in Greenville SC, willing to meet. Good ride on the motorcycle

I'd be interested. I'm in Hickory, but I come down to Mecklenberg Wildlife Club at least once a month for their IDPA match. Have been for years now. And If it's a 4th Saturday afternoon I'd already be in town. Unfortunately this month I will be in Indiana. But definitely shoot out a PM if you have something. I may be able to make it.(I'm not much of a "web forums guys" but I saw this post... And since I bought a Kahr today I was checking out the forums.)

I'm so busy right now I can only get over to Eagle Guns in Concord.

I won't be able to get to any other ranges until October 6th.

I just bought a PM45 from Hyatt's. Two years old but LNIB. It's been 2 years since anyone posted here but I'm close to Eagle Guns. Quite a ways from Ft Mill. The new Point Blank Range in Matthews has a groupon for $19 if you're interested.

I am in Hickory. I work weekends (Saturdays) and don't get out much. Another thought, We have a virtual range in Hickory called Tactical Defense Academy or TDA. Real guns Glock, Sig ,Beretta, AR15 uses lasers. They also do groups. Replied because I wanted to stay in touch.