Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: OR. Oregonians unite

Default OR. Oregonians unite

Anybody want to get together and do some shooting. I belong to a pretty nice gun club and can bring in guests.

http://www.tcgc.org/

My brother's in the market for a 1911, looks like you have a few he could hold. Can't find any in the Salem area, he wants to get a feel in his hand. We could be in. Sounds like you're not that far away?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi 117 View Post
    My brother's in the market for a 1911, looks like you have a few he could hold. Can't find any in the Salem area, he wants to get a feel in his hand. We could be in. Sounds like you're not that far away?
    It can be done. I'm retired so I'm open most of the time. If you want to meet at Tri County tell me when and I'll look at the schedule to see what's going on that day. Did you andI talk about getting together once before?
    I seem to remember there was someone from Salem that wanted to come up to look and try out my wife's reduced grip Glock 17, with the A.A. .22 conversion

We are both still working, so during the week would be tougher. No, wasn't me who wanted to see your Glock, could have been my brother. Is Tri County the gun club? If so, where is it located?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi 117 View Post
    We are both still working, so during the week would be tougher. No, wasn't me who wanted to see your Glock, could have been my brother. Is Tri County the gun club? If so, where is it located?
    We can do it a Sat. Tri County is the club. It's located in Sherwood. You come up I5 get off the Tualatin exit, make a left, go straight for about 7 miles. Let me know when you want to do it and we can go into more detail.

What you fellers cookin' up over here?
    I've lost my memory, and I can't remember where I put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    What you fellers cookin' up over here?
    Want to join in? Did you and I talk about me showing you my Wife's Glock .22 conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by jg rider View Post
    Want to join in? Did you and I talk about me showing you my Wife's Glock .22 conversion?
    Yep that was me, although I just went out and got her an SR22. She's using that to learn on, but you bet. It would be fun to have a little range session. I never pass on that. I enjoy watching the pain on my brother's face as he shoots his LCP.
    I've lost my memory, and I can't remember where I put it.

jg, I was shooting my CW9 at Tri-County this afternoon (after the rain, and before the next rain). I also have a Remington Rand 1911, made during WWII, which my father-in-law picked up during Korean War. I'm on a flexible work schedule (work for myself) and like to head out to the action range on weekdays.

Out of town this next week, but it would be fun to meet up in July.