Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gun belt?

Another option that I have not tried is linked below.
    http://www.abetterbeltusa.com/products/
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I have a Don Hume 1 1/4" gun belt. It is very thick and will not sag or give on draw. I'd hate to get a whoopin from that thing! $50 and nice looking too. Made is USA.
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.”
    “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    --George Mason

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Got that DC?

I use the 511 tactical 1 1/2 inch belt. I have one that is shabby now, but has taken a beating from working in the aircraft industry for 5 years. Looks awful, but still going and would hold my CW40 and spare mag as good as the day I bought it.
    Sometime it does...
    I think it's important to have a good gun belt even for pocket carry.
    Get the good gun belt. You won't regret doing it.
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

I bought 2 real nice 1 1/2" wide double stitched made in USA leather belts for $35.00 each from a place here in Atlanta called Palmer Tactical that supplies uniforms and equipment for Police Fire and EMS and the quality and price can't be beat...They offer discounts for active and retired Fire/Police and Military folks...Only negative is all they sell is black uniform stuff and if you want tan then you would have to look at one of the holster makers like Galco or Bianchi but your going to pay twice the price or more...

Look for a dealer in your area that caters to Fire/Police equipment and supplies and you will find lots of nice leather holsters, mag holders and belts and other cool stuff you can't find anywhere else...

Palmers web site is www.palmertatictal.net

Check their web site out for many cool things at good prices...I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer...Real nice folks too...
    Last edited by getsome; 05-14-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Jocko spelling

I found a "Dickies" brand work belt at Walley World that does a pretty good job. It's nice and thick and sturdy, and wasn't very expensive either. Holds my .357/.44 magnums in OWB holsters well, and works great with IWB holsters. Most of their other belts I wouldn't waste money on for a gun belt, but the Dickies is much sturdier.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I recently purchased both a Bullhide 1.5 in belt and a 5.11 Tactical 1.5 in web belt. The Bullhide belt is awesome. Fairly expensive at $85 but beautiful workmanship and should last forever. The web belt still has the jury out on it. Hold my OWB Don Hume nicely for a couple of hours, then unless I go back and snug it back up since it's a friction fit buckle, my gun starts to sag outwardly. As long as I snug it back up, it's fine for a couple of more hours. Just hate to snug it back up when in public and it could show my weapon. Check out Bullhide though. I'm sure happy with that brand.
    Kahr P9 (my carry favorite)
    Sig P229, Sig P250 2SUM
    Glock 27, Springfield XD 40 SC
    Colt Detective Spec. Beretta 84
    Ruger LCP, Ruger LC9 Ruger Mini 14
    Bushmaster 5.56, BSA Martini Target .22
    I'm pretty sure God created me just for the hell of it.

Here's a great belt at a good price, these Amish made belts with roller buckles, available in black or brown and smooth or embossed with an eagle pattern.

http://www.hanksclothing.com/amish_b...black_buy.html
    Very interesting...