Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reloading equipment

Thank you getsome for your kind and informative reply...

I'm really excited to start, but have the first load jitters...I've tried to find someone to watch beside looking at videos but haven't succeeded...Thus, I'm just gonna go for it when my bullets and brass arrive...

The only thing I probably need is the bullet puller tool...

I'm also figuring out how to make my table...I saw one that was portable from a thread here and want to make it workable in my chaotic house...

Thanks again for your encouraging words...I know I'm not gonna save $$ but I know I will be able to shoot more hopefully... LOL
    NRA Member.."Please support, if you don't already"
    "Punish the deed, not the breed"
    "I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."

buy a dillon

Quote Originally Posted by houdini View Post
    buy a dillon
    That was my next choice besides an RCBS...However, Hornady was the choice because they have the annual promotion where you buy the kit and get 500 rounds free...Get the die set and another 100 rounds...So I got the kit and die set and 600 rounds for free...If that wasn't happening it would have been a hard choice besides BLUE OR GREEN...LOL
    "I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."

When building your table (I prefer bench but it is what it is) rock solid is best.
    Nice to anchor to a wall or the floor. I did both. I have a slab on grade in my man cave so I ran steel down next to the press. This holds it solid on the handle up movement and provides strength on the down swing as well.

Can't be too solid, more is better.

I'll try to remember and look when I get home, I had a brand new spare one of those hammer pullers. I might have sent it to Old Lincoln when I sent some spare loading stuff I had but I don't remember that for sure.

If I still got it I'll contribute to your new habit, I mean hobby.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'll try to remember and look when I get home, I had a brand new spare one of those hammer pullers. I might have sent it to Old Lincoln when I sent some spare loading stuff I had but I don't remember that for sure.

If I still got it I'll contribute to your new habit, I mean hobby.
    Thank you so much!! The gesture is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like to get dies from whoever first started manufacturing the particular round I am loading. HowevercI would say Lee is cheapest , Hornady and RCBS mote expensive but better grade by far. IMHO