Xssights   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

I bought my CM9 about fours years ago. It has been an excellent and totally reliable pistol. I have a variety of holsters for it to allow for different modes of carry. I pocket carry a lot around here in S.C. when it gets hot out. I just don't like sweat soaked guns. Pocket carry has some real advantages when walking around. I think J frame S&Ws make a lot of sense and carry one of mine from time to time. That said, the CM9 has better sights, holds more ammo and is about as easy to carry. I have never understood why the CM9 is not more popular than it is.

I found a super deal recently for a factory new PM9094 ($404), so I had to pounce. After cleaning, I put the first 200 break-in rounds through it earlier this week. The only failure I received was the slide not staying open after the last round (which happened on all three factory-supplied magazines). As expected, the problem went away after approx. 75 rounds and the performance was flawless on all magazines thereafter. For reference, I used both CCI and Federal 115 grain FMJ ammo.

I also have a CW380. Just like the PM9, after a few failures during break-in (one FTE and a few failures to return to battery), it has performed flawless as well.

Like most, I'm not one for reading instruction manuals. But take Kahr at their word - perform the 200-round break-in, maintain properly, and you'll most likely have a handgun that will serve you well for a lifetime.

I love my Kahr's and am looking forward to adding a couple more to my collection!

Default unbelievable customer service!

See the thread below about my cm45 -

TL/DR : Lost retaining nut on recoil spring assembly, Kahr shipped new recoil spring assembly - no questions asked.

http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...er-nut-missing

New member...cm9 and cw380 owner. Great guns and at the top of the heap for small carry IMO. Going to buy a cm45 soon. Will my cm9 holsters fit it?

Default Holster Question

New member...cm9 and cw380 owner. Great guns and at the top of the heap for small carry IMO. Going to buy a cm45 soon. Will my cm9 holsters fit it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken 3d View Post
    welcome Ken. That depends on the holster but I wouldn’t expect it to fit. I believe it’s .11” wider and the barrel is longer too. With that said I do have a Bulldog Cases slide and Galco Yaqui slide that work for a lot of pistols, including every Kahr I’ve owned, adequately...but just adequately.

https://www.bulldogcases.com/product...ather-holster/

http://www.gunsandammo.com/gear-acce...olster-review/
    ​O|||||||O

Just got a new CM9 went to the range it performed flawless, very pleased. Can I run +P ammo through it ?

I am so impressed with my CM9. Today I shot it for the first time. After degreasing it, cleaning it and then properly lubricated it the little 9 really performed. Accuracy at 15 or so yards was outstanding and I didn't have any hiccups with the 60 rounds of factory and reloaded ammo. These little power houses are really tight and precision built. The Rolex of pocket guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zertekfl View Post
    Just got a new CM9 went to the range it performed flawless, very pleased. Can I run +P ammo through it ?
    Yes

https://www.kahr.com/faq/

Q Which ammunition is recommended for use with Kahr firearms?
    A. Kahr Arms does not endorse any particular brand of ammunition. However, not every brand of ammunition produces the same results. Please check the markings on the barrel hood of your firearm to determine the proper caliber. Kahr suggests a visit to a pistol range to test fire different brands of ammunition in the proper caliber. Kahr do not recommend steel case, reloads or un-jacketed ammunition. The Kahr pistol is rated to +P.

I've owned a CM9 since they first came out. Mine has been utterly reliable from day one. I recently picked up a PM45. I've only shot it twice but it too has been 100%. I just got a Crossbreed owb for it so it will be in the carry rotation soon.