Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

I'm new to Kahr but bought a CW9 recently and have a CM9 on order. In my research, I've read quite a few reviews and threads from people who have had problems with Kahr PM and CM series pistols. I know that people who have had problems with their pistols are more likely to post their experiences than those who haven't had any problems.

I'd like to hear read positive feedback and experiences from owners who have had their P, PM, CW and CM series pistols for awhile and have good round counts through them without serious problems. Give us details.

I'm one of the unfortunate people that have problems with my PM9. However, just look through this forums and there are a ton of people with positive experiences with the CM and PM pistols.

I bought a CM9 in January. Not a huge round count. 500 so far. 2 FTF's and 2 stovepipes in the first 200 rounds, 1 stovepipe around 250, perfection since.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    I'm one of the unfortunate people that have problems with my PM9. However, just look through this forums and there are a ton of people with positive experiences with the CM and PM pistols.
    What problems have you had with your PM9? I'm having problems shooting the thing straight but from what people have said it's probably the shooter and not the 'shootee'.

Probably close to 500 rounds through my PM45 and nary a hitch!! I did add a Pachmayr slip on grip and the web of my hand is pleased with my decision! The aggressive checkering on these pistols lends them to something similar to a hand grater, ha, ha! But I'll be the first one to admit that it doesn't slip, ever. Didn't matter if my hands were wet with sweat and it does get hot down here in south Florida. I was experiencing an abrasion in the web of my hand after extended shooting sessions. So the slip on grip relieved that little issue and doesn't seem to have adversely impacted my overall grip of the gun. I love this thing!!

NRA Life Member GOA Member
    NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
    Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep

PM9 bought last month over 600 rounds through her and 1 FTE. I've said and believe it was more than likely any OE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NRA Member.."Please support, if you don't already"
    "Punish the deed, not the breed"
    "I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."

Bought a cm9 in February. Got over 1500 rounds through it already and haven't had a single problem! Yep... you read that right, not one problem... unless you count how addicting the thing is! Cm9s are frikin saweet!
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

I have a PM9 about 3 mo old with 1000+ rounds throught it. One stove pipe is all I remember.

Default Not one problem

Just got mine, last week, 250 rounds without one problem!! I didn't even clean it or do any prep when new, just took it out of the box and broke it in, cleaned it after the range trip. I love it, it instantly became my EDC, and can't wait till it has a PJ Holster to compliment it.

I bought a CM9 back in November and polished it up ,ran about 500 rounds through it and gave it to my Brother for Christmas(he gave me a G23 for Christmas last year),bought another CM9 in Jan12,polished it up and put nearly a case of CCI 9mm through it without a single problem.Just picked up a used "flat nose" PM9 and have shot about 500 through it recently along with the 2000 or so the previous owner put through it.I added a Crimson trace to it and now its my wifes Purse carry gun.The CM9 is my cargo pants/shorts summer gun.Love both and my Brother loves his as well.At $379 locally for the CM9 I might just buy one for my Engineer this Christmass since he has been eyeballin' mine.