Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

Default Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

I'm new to Kahr but bought a CW9 recently and have a CM9 on order. In my research, I've read quite a few reviews and threads from people who have had problems with Kahr PM and CM series pistols. I know that people who have had problems with their pistols are more likely to post their experiences than those who haven't had any problems.

I'd like to hear read positive feedback and experiences from owners who have had their P, PM, CW and CM series pistols for awhile and have good round counts through them without serious problems. Give us details.

I'm one of the unfortunate people that have problems with my PM9. However, just look through this forums and there are a ton of people with positive experiences with the CM and PM pistols.

I bought a CM9 in January. Not a huge round count. 500 so far. 2 FTF's and 2 stovepipes in the first 200 rounds, 1 stovepipe around 250, perfection since.

PM9 bought last month over 600 rounds through her and 1 FTE. I've said and believe it was more than likely any OE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NRA Member.."Please support, if you don't already"
    "Punish the deed, not the breed"
    "I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."

Bought a cm9 in February. Got over 1500 rounds through it already and haven't had a single problem! Yep... you read that right, not one problem... unless you count how addicting the thing is! Cm9s are frikin saweet!
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

I have a PM9 about 3 mo old with 1000+ rounds throught it. One stove pipe is all I remember.

Default Not one problem

Just got mine, last week, 250 rounds without one problem!! I didn't even clean it or do any prep when new, just took it out of the box and broke it in, cleaned it after the range trip. I love it, it instantly became my EDC, and can't wait till it has a PJ Holster to compliment it.

I bought a CM9 back in November and polished it up ,ran about 500 rounds through it and gave it to my Brother for Christmas(he gave me a G23 for Christmas last year),bought another CM9 in Jan12,polished it up and put nearly a case of CCI 9mm through it without a single problem.Just picked up a used "flat nose" PM9 and have shot about 500 through it recently along with the 2000 or so the previous owner put through it.I added a Crimson trace to it and now its my wifes Purse carry gun.The CM9 is my cargo pants/shorts summer gun.Love both and my Brother loves his as well.At $379 locally for the CM9 I might just buy one for my Engineer this Christmass since he has been eyeballin' mine.

I have owned 6 different kahr pistols over the past decade and the only one that every gave me problems was the p380...had lots of FTF and took quite a few shell casings to the head...overall they are great pistols...

My favorite model to shoot is the k9, and and the one that's on my hip nearly always is the CM9...

Hope you enjoy man, I know I do!
    I have been told I have OCD but I call it CDO because the letters have to be in strict alphabetical order...

Bought first CM9 about 3 months ago and ran 200 flawless FMJ rounds through it and 100 of varius defense rounds. All rounds were flawless! I bought a second CM9 (plan to send off #1 for customizing) and ran the same ammo drill with the same flawless results.

Bought P380 about a month ago. I had no failures other than consistent permature slide lock problems. I leaned on the amazing people in this forum and found out that my lock back pin was out of spec (too long). I asked Kahr to send me a new mag and a new slide lock pin and they did for no charge. I filed down the old pin to make sure it was the issue and had NO lock back issues. Unfortunately, I may have taken a bit too much off, because I had a couple failures to lock back. No problem! I have a second pin. I just have not gotten to the range for a couple weeks!

I love both CM9s and the P380 and will not get rid of them. The triggers are amazing and the whole shooting experience with them is very smooth. My next purchase will be the PM45.