Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dzldust View Post
    I bought a CM9 back in November and polished it up ,ran about 500 rounds through it and gave it to my Brother for Christmas(he gave me a G23 for Christmas last year),bought another CM9 in Jan12,polished it up and put nearly a case of CCI 9mm through it without a single problem.Just picked up a used "flat nose" PM9 and have shot about 500 through it recently along with the 2000 or so the previous owner put through it.I added a Crimson trace to it and now its my wifes Purse carry gun.The CM9 is my cargo pants/shorts summer gun.Love both and my Brother loves his as well.At $379 locally for the CM9 I might just buy one for my Engineer this Christmass since he has been eyeballin' mine.

Damn 379.00 what a deal. I paid 449.99 for mine on Jan 31st but this is after the panic so I guess thats about right still.
    Also I plan to use the CM9 as my cargo shorts gun and in a pistol wear holster when jogging. Picks PERFECT in the pocket of my sweats.

Wicked pleased with my new CM9.
    Here's my 3 month review.
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...940#post388940

I think Hickcock45 gives it one of the best reviews, very Postive. Also James forget is last name does a great positive review as his favorite. I love my LC9S, but most definitely want an CM9.

I have owned 6 different kahr pistols over the past decade and the only one that every gave me problems was the p380...had lots of FTF and took quite a few shell casings to the head...overall they are great pistols...

My favorite model to shoot is the k9, and and the one that's on my hip nearly always is the CM9...

Hope you enjoy man, I know I do!
    I have been told I have OCD but I call it CDO because the letters have to be in strict alphabetical order...

Bought first CM9 about 3 months ago and ran 200 flawless FMJ rounds through it and 100 of varius defense rounds. All rounds were flawless! I bought a second CM9 (plan to send off #1 for customizing) and ran the same ammo drill with the same flawless results.

Bought P380 about a month ago. I had no failures other than consistent permature slide lock problems. I leaned on the amazing people in this forum and found out that my lock back pin was out of spec (too long). I asked Kahr to send me a new mag and a new slide lock pin and they did for no charge. I filed down the old pin to make sure it was the issue and had NO lock back issues. Unfortunately, I may have taken a bit too much off, because I had a couple failures to lock back. No problem! I have a second pin. I just have not gotten to the range for a couple weeks!

I love both CM9s and the P380 and will not get rid of them. The triggers are amazing and the whole shooting experience with them is very smooth. My next purchase will be the PM45.

I now have 87 rounds through my new CW9 - a mix of Win 9mm Nato, WWB and Speer GDHP+P. I was dreading possible feeding issues during the break in period but my CM9 has cycled flawlessly so far.

I liked it so well I ordered a CM9 the same week. I hope for a flawless experience with it as well.

I am planning to add a front night sight on each of them and make the CM9 my EDC. My wife is probably getting the CW9 before its over.

I've had a CW9 for 8 or 9 months and have put 400 flawless rounds through it. I just purchased a CM9 two weeks ago and have 100 flawless rounds through it so far.

I absolutely love shooting these two and they both carry very well. My wife loves shooting the CW9. Both will go to the range each time I visit.

might as wellassmy two cents: I now have two PM9, one is my main carry with over 32K round sout of it. looks new, never faisl. Just bought an 03 PM9 used that looks new, I have put only 200 rounds through the gun with zero issues, I hav eno idea how many prior to my getting it. I seriously doubt if manya t all has been through it as the cocking cam stillhas the bluine on it which normqally wears in time.

Both great guns, not counting my use NYPD K9 with for me 5K rounds through it and not an issue, and again no clue as to prior usage. If u get a good running kahr, IMO rounds cannot hurt the gun.

My feelings is when I bought my first kahr I read what I could back then on the glock talk forum and read the negatives and the positives and tried to weigh them out and to try to sort out the sh!t from the gold, and then just went for it, trusting that if the gun was not right kahr would make it right. One ofmy Best decisions no doubt..

I don';t read other gun 4ums any more but sometimes a poster here is a poster on 6 other gun forums and if he has issues with his gun, ur gonna read it on every forum he is on. Just the way the system works. In reverse, if the gun is great, u normally never hear to much about it...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I bought my CM9 on July 4, 2011. It's awesome with only a few FTF with the 7 round mags. I have over 1500 rounds through it. I can slingshot load it and have learned the trigger pretty well. It's an awesome little gun.

My daughter will likely be taking this one along with her to school in August. Since I got a retired NYPD K9 this one is a bed stand helper. I would prefer to see my little girl have it than have it sitting.

Kahr got it right with this gun. Happy to see all the success reports and I am sorry for the few of you who've had issues with it. Keep plugging along, Kahr will make it right.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Default Kahr Pistols

I also have a CW9 and recently bought a CM9. Both of these pistols shoot flawlessly. My CW9 has 1100+ rounds and the CM9 500+. The only thing I have noticed about the CM9 is during the field stripping the slide really does not want to come off the frame. I have more closely inspected the frame and can see a rough area inside the frame on one side, the left side! Anyone else have this happen?

You will love both pistols, I have been converted to Kahr by the CW9 and now carry and shoot regularly the CM9, both great pistols.

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill