Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

I now have 87 rounds through my new CW9 - a mix of Win 9mm Nato, WWB and Speer GDHP+P. I was dreading possible feeding issues during the break in period but my CM9 has cycled flawlessly so far.

I liked it so well I ordered a CM9 the same week. I hope for a flawless experience with it as well.

I am planning to add a front night sight on each of them and make the CM9 my EDC. My wife is probably getting the CW9 before its over.

I've had a CW9 for 8 or 9 months and have put 400 flawless rounds through it. I just purchased a CM9 two weeks ago and have 100 flawless rounds through it so far.

I absolutely love shooting these two and they both carry very well. My wife loves shooting the CW9. Both will go to the range each time I visit.

might as wellassmy two cents: I now have two PM9, one is my main carry with over 32K round sout of it. looks new, never faisl. Just bought an 03 PM9 used that looks new, I have put only 200 rounds through the gun with zero issues, I hav eno idea how many prior to my getting it. I seriously doubt if manya t all has been through it as the cocking cam stillhas the bluine on it which normqally wears in time.

Both great guns, not counting my use NYPD K9 with for me 5K rounds through it and not an issue, and again no clue as to prior usage. If u get a good running kahr, IMO rounds cannot hurt the gun.

My feelings is when I bought my first kahr I read what I could back then on the glock talk forum and read the negatives and the positives and tried to weigh them out and to try to sort out the sh!t from the gold, and then just went for it, trusting that if the gun was not right kahr would make it right. One ofmy Best decisions no doubt..

I don';t read other gun 4ums any more but sometimes a poster here is a poster on 6 other gun forums and if he has issues with his gun, ur gonna read it on every forum he is on. Just the way the system works. In reverse, if the gun is great, u normally never hear to much about it...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Got my first Kahr, a PM9 about three months ago. I have 600 flawless rounds through it. I can't say enough good things about this gun. It's a real pleasure to shoot. It's accurate, reliable and has a very mild recoil for such a small gun. Oh yeah, she ain't a bad looker neither.

Kahr PM9 (Blunt) purchased new, September 2009.

1 fail to eject on the first round fired.

1 fail to eject from the third mag ever shot and I’m pretty sure I limp wristed that one.

I’m approaching 2000 rounds fired without further failure.

I’ve shot 11 different types of commercial ammo and 13 different hand loads... never a bobble.

When testing SD ammo (5 different types) I shoot slow, rapid, weak hand, strong hand as well as left and right 90 degree angles.

It has never failed during that testing.

How's that........
    If a sign could stop evil….They’d make holsters for them!!

I too was a little leery about buying a Kahr after reading some of the negative reports but decided to go for it anyway. Got mine in January and have nothing but good things to say about it. Have over 1200 PROBLEM FREE rounds though it.

Have had my CM9 for about 6 months now. Don't remember the round count, but it's between 500-600. The only problem I've had with it is the "3rd round dive" when using the 7 round mag. Other than that, not a single problem with either range or SD ammo (mostly Federal HST).

Bought my CM9 when they first came out. I had a couple failures to feed in the first 50 and teh slide did not lock back on the last round somewhere in there. Since, break-in it has been flawless. I have lost count, but is probably between 800-900 rounds in now. I did clean and lube it, racked it 500 times, and left the slide locked back a few hours before shooting it the first day.

I think you will fall in love with that little gun. They seem to get better as they slick up!
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.”
    “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    --George Mason

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Got that DC?

I bought my CM9 on July 4, 2011. It's awesome with only a few FTF with the 7 round mags. I have over 1500 rounds through it. I can slingshot load it and have learned the trigger pretty well. It's an awesome little gun.

My daughter will likely be taking this one along with her to school in August. Since I got a retired NYPD K9 this one is a bed stand helper. I would prefer to see my little girl have it than have it sitting.

Kahr got it right with this gun. Happy to see all the success reports and I am sorry for the few of you who've had issues with it. Keep plugging along, Kahr will make it right.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

I've had my CM9 about 5 weeks now and have put about 250 rounds through it with only one FTF. Shot Winchester 115 grain white box. I followed the directions to clean and lube when I first got it and had enough time to rack the slide several hundred times before going out to the range. This helped to loosen it up some before firing. Just ordered a PJ Holster today and will be getting my CC permit next week. Good luck with yours, and it'll be interesting to hear your feedback later.