Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

now this would make a nice kahr "good gun" sticky, for any newbie who is looking for information on kahrs instead of all the negatives tha thtye say the read.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Agreed on the sticky idea.
    Too much ends up being focused on the few negatives, when there are hundreds of success stories out there.

That is the downside to forums: the problem children seem to dominate when the good kids are quietly in the corner earning A's.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

good point. I was a straiaght "A" student in grammar and typing: Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I know. It's the rented fingers, while the others are in the body shop, right?

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman507 View Post
    Agreed on the sticky idea.
    Too much ends up being focused on the few negatives, when there are hundreds of success stories out there.

That is the downside to forums: the problem children seem to dominate when the good kids are quietly in the corner earning A's.
    This may be true, but what's also evident in those problem-child stories is the incredible support and knowledge on this forum, and the fact that nearly all of the problem-child stories have happy endings. Those are the stories that made me persist with finding a resolution to the problem I was having. And I'm a happy camper with my amazing new PM9.

Lets keep this a positive upbeat happy thread.

I've never done this before so this is my very first time.

I hereby by the powers vested in me pronounce you man and........

Wait wrong freaking page.

I hereby by the powers vested in me grant thee stickyness or sticky status or whatever you want to call it. You may now kiss the reloading bench.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Talking

This should help make it sticky.......

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

ur a good man great one. and kudos to kahr admirier to for thinkin of it...:israel:

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman507 View Post
    AMEN!!!! But it's great to see the good side, rather than the drama side

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I hereby by the powers vested in me grant thee stickyness or sticky status or whatever you want to call it. You may now kiss the reloading bench.
    LOL...I kissed my Hornady LnL Press since I'm still working on the bench part...LOL
    NRA Member.."Please support, if you don't already"
    "Punish the deed, not the breed"
    "I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."

Absolutely love my CM9. I can't say enough on how perfect this gun is for concealed carry! It is so fun to shoot, can't say that much with a "pocket pistol". The only problem I had was the very first round wouldn't cycle, after zip! NO problems, nada, nothing, perfection! Has me wanting to get the CW45 and CW9 just for the heck of it!