Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

Or as Wild Bill Clinton told Monca,,,"u cannow smoke the pipe"

Originally Posted by Bawanna
    I hereby by the powers vested in me grant thee stickyness or sticky status or whatever you want to call it. You may now kiss the reloading bench
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I'm really hoping I can post a positive experience in here when I get my PM9 back. And after reading all the positive experiences people are having and all the support people have given me in my short posting time here lets me know that it will work out.

I can't wait to get it back. I love my 1911, but it's sure a pain to carry.

You just send me that 1911, I'll pack it for ya. I can deal with pain.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Smile

I have had good luck with my Kahrs over the years. I now have a K9 Elite and a PM9. Wonderful pistols. Accurate, reliable and easy to carry.

I bought my CM9 in early November of last year, and joined this forum shortly afterwards. Of course, I had fired my pistol prior to joining the forum, and had a couple of malfunctions. But, I was not discouraged, and after joining the forum, followed the prep and lube instructions provided here.

My local gun shop had just gotten the CM9 in, and they didn't recommend the gun, as they had no experience with them at that time. After I followed the recommendations on this forum, I've had no further malfunctions, and the pistol has become my favorite concealed carry gun. In fact, I ordered another 6 round magazine and Don Hume holster for my pistol immediately after purchasing it. Because of back-order problems, I only recently received the Don Hume holster.

However, while waiting for that holster to be delivered, I ordered an IWB holster from High Noon Holsters, and an Ankle Glove from Galco.

After glancing at this thread yesterday, I took my CM9 outside for some target practice, and as always, the pistol performed superbly. I can highly recommend the Kahr CM9 as an outstanding product! The pistol is 100% reliable, hits precisely where I aim it, and is the most easily concealable gun that I own.
    Steve

I bought my first Kahr (CM9) in February of this year. Last night at the range, I went over the 700 round mark, and I have not had one single problem. I have been shooting WWB, Speer and Fed Hydra Shock and all have fed and fired perfectly so far. I love my little CM9, and do not go anywhere without it.

Here's mine. I love it !

I had no high expectations going in with Kahr's not really knowing much about the brand other then a good word about them from a coworker.

What drew me to the CM9 was the size and my need for a summer pocket carry gun in 9mm.

Upon buying the NIB gun, I slightly panicked at the grittiness of the slide, the polymer shavings, the effort needed to pull the slide back. Plus I was sicker then a dog at the time which added to the sinking feeling but also caused me to put the gun away for a while and worry about it at a later time.
    But it also gave much more time to really jump into this site and read and just relax, and just prep it and shoot it.

I'm over 300 rounds now and it's the most boring gun I own. Pull the trigger-----bang, 300+ times now.
    I'm on vacation next week, and I plan to put some serious round totals through this gun.

let me relate what happened yesterday. I have often when a shooter has issues suggested he let another shooter try the gun to eliminate possable shooter error. nOW no one wants to be accused of that, I realize that to as u know we are all pros at shooting and darn my glock goes bang every time so WTF.

Here is what happened yesterday. My good friend and defintely a none gun owner who has never fired a gun etc was talking tme about "how about taking me out sometime and let me shoot to see if I like it or not: So yesterday was his day. I had both of my PM9 with me, my trusty 32K with never a miss and my newley acquired vintage 03 PM9 which if have over 200 perfect rounds through the gun. IMO they are flawless.

He had ejection, feeding issues with both guns, way to many as I just didn't count them. I even give him a preprep talk on "these are small guns so get a good grip and forget about hitting anything" I really could not see what he was doing wrong.

he was confused to say the least as I could then take either gun and make them go bang every time and we repeated this drill to no avail. to say he got better I would be fibbing to you. I should have brought my K9 with me to see if that bigger heavier gun made a difference.

My point here and I felt now it has even been shown to me even that "some" issues with these small kahrs are definitely shooter related. Some for some reason just can't do it right and from what I could see he looked good in form etc but there had to be just that one thing not being right as he had issues and I had nadda..

I would for any of these small ass gun, 9's and expecially 40's recommend a shooter rent, borrow, beg or what ever before plunking down good bucks for agun that just maybe will never cuddle up tou and therefore as we read so many times,"These POS kahrs are not worht a dime I never had these issue wit my Glock." Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I believe this was a "positive" post thread,there are other threads where you can post your negative.Saying its "broke" is kinda vague.again this is the "positive"thread not the "oh my God, my Kahr sux" thread.....