Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM and CM Series Positive Feedback - Post Yours!

My CW 45 is probably typical of most owners. Couple FTE's the first 50 rounds and I couldn't hit a thing, definite improvement in feel and function the next 50 and becoming smooth as Bill Clinton in a sorority house by 200. My accuracy is certainly 'good enough' for its intended purpose, grouping well within a couple inches of the bull at 20 feet. Became my EDC and has been flawless for years at the range. And a very comfortable carry as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I wanted to update a post I wrote three years ago about the CM40 that I purchased. At that time the CM40 wouldn't fire more than a few rounds without a FTF. I tried many, many different ammos and finally found that it would operate ok on the Win. SXZ sold only at Outdoor World. I sent it back to Kahr several times but never had success with it so after I had put around 3-400 rounds through it, I put it away. About a year later I read that Kahr had come out with a lightweight .45. I purchased the CM45 and have never looked back. It is the smoothest gun that I own and With about 1,000 rounds through it, I have never had a problem. That caused me to take the CM40 back out and give it another try. I tried several other types of ammo with more rounded noses and found several that worked very well: Federal Hydra Shok and Double Tap. It has been back in my rotation for about six months now and I couldn't be happier. I had to retire my Kel Tec P11 and so I decided to get the CM9. I took it to the range today and put 200 rounds of Walmart White Box through it without any problems. If I didn't already have the S&W Bodyguard and Ruger LCP, I would really consider Kahr's .380. Just wanted to set the record straight.....
    Kahr CM45
    Kahr CM40
    Kahr CM9
    Glock 23
    Colt 45 Govt. Mod.
    Kimber Micro 9 Raptor
    Kel Tec P11
    S&W Bodyguard
    Ruger LCP
    Colt M4
    Mossberg 500 Combat Shotgun
    NRA Life Member
    U.S. Army Infantry 1966-69
    Indianapolis P.D. 1969-1974
    http:/Charleshumble.com
    A Gun is a lot like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you probably won't need one again.

My cm9 is awesome. I have said how trouble free it had been before, but a would like to add that I can sling shot mine with any round out there now. It's better than ever. Send like it gets better all the time.

Just bought my CW45 a few days ago. My first trip to the range went perfect. 100 rounds no issue.. this is my first Kahr and I'm 100% satisfied so far!

Just purchased 2 Kahrs. A new CM9 and used PM40. My 1st range trip with them went great. Had to break in the 9mm but before taking too the range performed the pre break in routine suggested on this forum. Used Gunscubber and clean and lubed properly. The CM9 worked 100% with 250 rounds of 124 and 115 FMJ's and ate about 20 rounds of Hornady 124 grain XTP's. Now resides in my right pocket in place of the Ruger LCR that I traded straight up for the CM9. The PM40 that I bought the same time as the CM9 for $300 , I Fired 25 rounds of my personal loads that are pretty stout. PM40 was uncomfortable but still accurate could have been that I didn't grip it tight enough and my wrist was a little tired. I believe the recoil spring needed to be replaced.Ordered an new recoil spring from Wolffe springs and once replaced I'll take it back to the range to check it out. I am more than satisfied with my acquisitions. These Kahr's are great little weapons. Need to add night sights and a few more mags. They won't be my primary carry guns at this time of year but will be great bugs and the CM9 will be in my pocket everyday. Could not be happier.

Have a CM9 with around 600 rounds and no problems at all. Factory and reloads!

Bought and traded into 2 CM9's one is a Tungsten and the other was a standard stainless, both worked flawlessly out of the box, sold the standard one and keeping the Tungsten for CCW.

Just need to work on accuracy

Wicked pleased with my new CM9.
    Here's my 3 month review.
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...940#post388940

I think Hickcock45 gives it one of the best reviews, very Postive. Also James forget is last name does a great positive review as his favorite. I love my LC9S, but most definitely want an CM9.

Bought my CM9 about a month ago. My first impression was "wow, this gun is small". It's even smaller than my Ruger LC9, which is one of its closest competitors.

Cleaned it, racked the slide 200 times, and left the slide locked back a couple of days before shooting. I have since shot approximately 400 rounds of various ammo: WWB, Federal, Blazer, and Speer Gold Dots with zero malfunctions from day one.

I could never make the Ruger be a true pocket gun...especially in dress pants. It seemed to print too much, and was just slightly heavier than I would have liked. The CM9 carries in my front pocket as well as my S&W 642, and, unlike the 642, I can actually hit something with the Kahr

The best part was I caught the gun on sale at Buds Gun Shop for $262...plus, Kahr had a free mag rebate. At that price, I couldn't pass it up.

I am very pleased with this gun. It is the perfect pocket carry 9mm. I may pick up the CM45 if I catch it on sale.