Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Kahr semi auto

Default 1st Kahr semi auto

Just purchased a CM 9....Wow Im impressed..Im a Glock,Ruger,Taurus owner as well, this Pistol is perfect for conceal carry in 9mm but is very tight. Havent had a chance to shoot yet but I do like the pistol. Any recommendations on a IWB hoster???????????

I have been using a crossbreed mini tuck. Its super comfortable and stable. Lots of guys on this forum rave about pj holsters so I'm sure you will get that recomendation sooner or later

I have been looking at garrett industries also, they have kydex holsters that are lined with leather on the inside...

Anyway thats my 2 cents, hope you enjoy your CM9 as much as I do!
    I have been told I have OCD but I call it CDO because the letters have to be in strict alphabetical order...

Default heh

Quote Originally Posted by rudenesshd View Post
    Just purchased a CM 9....Wow Im impressed..Im a Glock,Ruger,Taurus owner as well, this Pistol is perfect for conceal carry in 9mm but is very tight. Havent had a chance to shoot yet but I do like the pistol. Any recommendations on a IWB hoster???????????
    welcome aboad, now beforeu go shoot the gun hit the kahr tech section and hit on two good sticky's that willhelp ur first event be so so nice.,

#1 kahr lube chare

#2 propper prepping of ur kahr. not may guns out there in the cm9 class IMO...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Jocko is right. Not many pistols in the same class as the CM9. Mines been great. I did do the prep and lube. I followed those 2 stickys to the letter and I reccomend those to everyone.

I'm sure you're going to love your Kahr. Welcome.
    Pocket Pistol
    Go Gamecocks!!!

Another IWB recommendate is the Comp-Tac Infidel. I love mine. It's a bit thick, so at somepoint as mentioned above, I may try a PJ for its thinness. But I'm pretty happy w/ the Infidel.

Here is the PJ holster I am recommending: http://pjholster.com/?page_id=37, the IWB Clip On. I am a holster addict with a lot of experience. I will tell you, I have never seen another holster that is so comfortable that I literally cannot feel it there with my CM9 in it in the sweet spot just behind my hip! All day long! I got it with fbi cant, which helps with comfort and concealment, as well as drawing. And Paul is an absolutely great guy to deal with! You will be very pleased!
    Very interesting...

apparently you are supposed to shoot these things like you stole 'em! I've been using a DeSantis model 031, and it has been great so far. Seems durable, and the price was under $20. those PJ's look nice though...may have to get me one of those after i climb out of the poor house. hope your have a good time breaking in the CM9...it's a great piece

My PJ is suppose to arrive any day. Its done and enroute ahead of schedule.

I have two Garret Silent Thunders and I like those a lot. Heard so much good about PJ that I had to see first hand.

Both the Garrets and Paul are great to deal with.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

+1 for what jocko said!
    +1 for what Jfootin said!

The prep and lube stickies are great, and the pj holster rocks!
    (yeah im gonna do it again)
    We cm9 owners like to use as our symbol... follow the stickies, and that thing will run like a top! Over 1500 rounds through mine without a single problem!
    NRA Life Member

"Gunfighting is the American martial art"
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

COMMON SENSE isn't

Quote Originally Posted by rudenesshd View Post
    Just purchased a CM 9....Wow Im impressed.............Havent had a chance to shoot yet but I do like the pistol. ...........
    You're gonna like it better when you shoot it. I have the PM9 and it's a fantastic little 9mm.