Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Junes jubilous jawing and fat chewing arena

Default Junes jubilous jawing and fat chewing arena

Thanks to a reminder I realized it was a new month.

This is the place for friendly chat, discussion of things happening amongst us, sharing amongst friends, without creating a bunch of cyber clogging threads.

Sadly it sometimes can be a perfect place for political or unappropriate threads. Things have been just lovely around here of late and that's a wonderful thing.

Anything inappropriate in this thread (or any other really) will be removed without fanfare or warning. I think it's a good thread but we don't want to risk losing it by abusing it.

Remember, keep it clean, remember we're family oriented, above all keep it fun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Ok I'll start...My favorite June quote: Ward don't you think you were a little rough on little Beaver last night?.......

Lord I apologize for that and be with all the starving pygmies down in New Guinea

That's a very good "June" quote. LOL
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

The Beav should have gone to the sore knuckle grammar school I attended. He'd say "Golly gee dad, you're full of it!"
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Default yup

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Ok I'll start...My favorite June quote: Ward don't you think you were a little rough on little Beaver last night?.......
    how well I remember that quote: I wonder back then if they even knew what the connotation was then.

wow, connotation, I have no fokking clue where I got that word at. I just had some great Italian food and some veno, so hell it might not even be a word but who gives a rats ass either...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Great quote from my partner a coupe of weeks ago to one of his parolees, "When I asked you last week, just how stupid can you be? It wasn't a challenge."
    "The Deacon" Zoot Shooter #84
    Yup, I'm the guy at Surplus Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconKC View Post
    Great quote from my partner a coupe of weeks ago to one of his parolees, "When I asked you last week, just how stupid can you be? It wasn't a challenge."
    I'm gonna have to remember that one. That's funny.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    how well I remember that quote: I wonder back then if they even knew what the connotation was then.

wow, connotation, I have no fokking clue where I got that word at. I just had some great Italian food and some veno, so hell it might not even be a word but who gives a rats ass either...
    You'll find the word connotation in the dictionary near the words cannoli and calamari. Yum.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    Oh, they knew. Holywood has always tried to push against the restraints of decency. That name Beaver Cleaver was intentional.
    Very interesting...