Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun

Thread: Great service!

Default Great service!

I recently ordered a set of recoil springs and "day" sights for my P380. The springs came in fine, bit the sights looked a little big. Still, I fit them and they worked, but I noticed the rear sight was wider then the slide.
    I sent an email with pics to the service department asking them what they thought.
    On Sunday morning, I received a reply from Jay asking for my address so he could ship out a new set ASAP.
    They came a few days later, and were the correct size.
    Fantastic service.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ugh, oops. Glad it worked out well.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

I'm glad they fixed it quickly for you. It seems their service has been taking some criticism lately. I can't be happier with them. I shipped my mk9 to them at 7 pm wed, and it was just delivered back to me 5 min ago...6 days, including a weekend. You can't beat that.

Yep, I'm pleased. Guess I should have said I emailed them Friday afternoon not expecting much, but was really surprised by the Sunday morning reply.
    So I have apparently a pair of PM9 day sights if anyone has need for them.....

Good to hear. Nice of you to give them a pat on the back here on KahrTalk.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kahr's customer service is great. I had a problem with my recoil assembly. Sent an email describing the problem and had a new ra in 3 days. I also placed an order for some accessories from them and they shipped super fast and correct.

i spoke with C.S. last friday about a metal mag catch, said they'd send one out to me free of charge. mail has come today so i guess tomorrow will be one week IF it comes then.

but since i didnt pay anything for the revised and proper working part i cant complain much, except for the poorly designed plastic one that put me in this situation.

was really hoping to take this thing out this weekend and run some rounds through it to see if the new mag catch holds the mag properly, higher, less slop, and a more positive use of pressure to drop the mag using the catch button.

maybe its coming UPS or FEDEX? i better hold off on my rant until the end of the work day est.

mail ran today...no mag catch still. one week now, im calling them if i can off the recording hold message....

just got through, lady this time said the new mag catches are plastic as well, not metal and they have no way of seeing if it was mailed out to me since they said it was complimentary..... will see what happens in the next few days.....

my current mag catch has the steel insert pinned in....doesnt look like i will have a sound resolution to the mag dropping out problem...

The new mag catches aren't plastic, unless something changed in the last year, which I doubt.