Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T series holsters

I used a fletch years ago with another gun and found it to be one of the nicest holsters I've used. I do sort of the same thing, using a holster meant for a K9, but letting the muzzle poke out of the end a bit, on the Mitch Rosen Premier. In fact this holster will accomodate my K9, T9, P9 and TP9.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I just ordered a High Noon holster and I know that Kilpatrick also makes one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaden View Post
    Crossbreed makes them for the T series and will be my first purchase when IL gets CCW.
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Su...me,ProductName
    Why wait? Have it now and test fit before the CC permit comes in. Mostly cause we want to hear your thoughts.

I think I'm going to contact Comptac since they make each holster to order. They list the K9 and since they are in town I may see if I can take my T9 to them and have them make a mold for it.

I wonder how a T9 would fit in a glock 19 or a compact 1911 leather holster , they appear similar in size. I'm interested in a leather belt holster.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

I received my new T9 today, tried it in my Bianchi Black Widow 5 holster (purchased for my MK40) and it's a perfect fit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I had FIST holsters make one for my T9.

Anyone know if this Blade Tech razor would fit a T9/TP9? I have the TP9 old version with the 6.5" overall and 4.0" barrel w/ 4.5" handle.

http://www.blade-tech.com/IWB-Razor-...product_images

Anyone tried their holsters?

I'm looking for an IWB and either leather or kydex.

Suppose the other question to ask is what "similar" size and shape guns are there to the T9/TP9 (i.e. what glock holsters might work well?)

alessi bodyguard is a great shoulder rig. Comptac Minotaur. For iwb. Lobo leather enhanced pancake or avenger for owb . Yes all are made to order, but all are exceptional holsters. I usually have one of these on with either a K or a T every day in Florida.
    NRA - Member
    GOA - Member
    K40 Steel Frame x3,
    P380,
    T40- SSP
    S&W 10-8 - SSR
    96F
    "Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight..."