Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights

Thread: Yet another awesome (and hilarious) CW9 Range Report

Default Yet another awesome (and hilarious) CW9 Range Report

Well folks,

I am about 700-800 rounds through my CW9 now, and I still have yet to encounter a single malfunction.

The CW9 is my primary CCW, and I recently just started using the Versacarry small system w/o trigger guard.

I must say I love the Versacarry, it adds no bulk, while still allowing me to utilize my Crimson Trace Laserguard. I also like the price tag on it (even though it was my birthday present.)

Anyway before this becomes too much of a post about the versacarry and not about the CW9 let's get down to brass tacks.

I visited my local range this week, and was dismayed to find out that my favorite classic police silhouette targets were out of stock.

So I began to look on the wall and found the hostage targets. Might as well have some fun right?

I picked out the crusty old man with a woman meat shield, and loaded my magazines.

I didn't care for his face much, so I threw some lead at it.

With my final shot I decided to torture the victim, and put a shot right in her eyeball. I feel no pity, it was just paper anyway. I don't discriminate either so don't go there, I'm just easily entertained.

All in all, a successful range visit, still not a single malfunction since I purchased the CW9. I am very happy with the weapon and all the modifications I have made to it (CT Laserguard, Hogue Handall Jr, Stainless Steel Guide Rod, Pearce mag extenders)
    Attached Images Attached Images

You need professional help! (jk)
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

Quote Originally Posted by MW surveyor View Post
    You need professional help! (jk)
    Look at that shot grouping. I think he IS professional help! Sniper, 007, licensed to kill!
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    Look at that shot grouping. I think he IS professional help! Sniper, 007, licensed to kill!
    Yeah but......he shot the good guy, he shot the good guy.....he shot the good guy. LOL (with apologies to one of the Lethal Weapon movies)
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

You just had to do it didn't you. I usually shoot the hostage with the last round or two (if I haven't already shot her accidentally).

Does that make me a BG?

No way sage I think it's pure comedy

Thumbs up

Nice shooting!!! Although I must ask, when did Napoleon Dynamite start taking hostages?!

She tried to take his tater tots.

Is Russian tactic no????
    Shoot one hostage first, then terrorists!