CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: What pistol do you carry the most?

With a baggy Hawaiian style shirt or a jacket in the cooler months it is my CZ P-07, now that I have a CM9, it probably will see more time as my EDC in all months.
    Attached Images Attached Images

EDC is my Kahr P380 in a Uncle George wallet holster. In winter months I’ll break out my go to range gun, XD40SC, carried IWB, but for trips to the post office the Kahr is so much more convenient (read “discrete”) to remove and lock up, so it usually wins out. With all the active shooter activity in recent times, at least one additional mag now goes along on my person.

I've worked my way through carry pieces over the years... a AMT .380, a Smith model 60, a Colt Gov't .380, a Kimber 4" 1911 (which I quickly found I was not able to conceal adequately,) and, finally and at last... a CW9 or CM9. I carry them basically interchangeably, they swap between holsters and the CW mag fits in the CM, so I don't have to juggle mags around. A very nice High Noon OWB holster when I'm in public, a Galco IWB when I need to be sneaky. I do NOT like to carry the CM9 in the IWB holster... the stubby grip makes it very difficult to draw and present smoothly, but it beats a pistol setting on the dresser if that's what I need to carry.

PM45 all day, everyday, work or play and around the house. In a Dara IWB holster. This past April, every day of a 250 mike bike (bicycle) trip across MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First two in colder weather, my Kahr in the warmer months..........

I enjoy coming back to this thread. For me it has been almost exclusively Kahrs for a long time. Lately it's a P40. And when a slightly smaller gun helps to conceal: a PM9. You can conceal a P-series Kahr OWB under a t-shirt (with the right holster).

IMHO that's what Kahrs are all about: carry guns. It's why I switched to polymer Kahrs and sold my K40 and MK9. No regrets. The polymer guns are even thinner and lighter and carry just a little bit better.

There are probably better shooters out there. And less finicky guns for sure. And prettier guns. But a good-running, well-broken-in Kahr is a pleasure to carry.

^^^ Fanboy talk I know. But I think that's an honest assessment.
    ​O|||||||O

Thumbs up

found a pic
    ​O|||||||O

Weekends = Hk P2000 357.
    Weekdays = Ruger LC9s Pro

P30SK this week.... hooked on HK for carry at ghe moment
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thumbs up

I carried a 4 inch Ruger all weekend. It took a little to get used to it but it was actually pretty comfortable. And I was able to conceal it under a sweatshirt.

It was a nice change but I’ll go back to the P40 in the am.
    ​O|||||||O