Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: What pistol do you carry the most?

Currently I have rotated my old S&W 3913 into the main carry piece. I prefer a 45ACP and was carrying my Kimber Tactical Ultra II but I noticed with the pistol in condition one the ambi. saftey would get disingaged over the course of the day.
    As soon as I get my CW45 broken in it will replace the 3913 on my belt.

Springfield 5" Loaded .45acp, parkerized with water buffalo grips in a Galco King Tuk. It even works in draw string athletic pants and shorts. I just replaced my beach/cannooing TCP .380acp with a CW9 9mm this past Wednesday.

Default hum

Quote Originally Posted by Southerngunner View Post
    Currently I have rotated my old S&W 3913 into the main carry piece. I prefer a 45ACP and was carrying my Kimber Tactical Ultra II but I noticed with the pistol in condition one the ambi. saftey would get disingaged over the course of the day.
    As soon as I get my CW45 broken in it will replace the 3913 on my belt.
    kemo sabbie, Smith 3913 heep nice gun. I think it was the Illinois state boys who first carried the Model 39-2 even. We sold alot o fthose gun. Have ot seen one in years.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Me like'm CW-45. Small gun. Heep big bullet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    kemo sabbie, Smith 3913 heep nice gun. I think it was the Illinois state boys who first carried the Model 39-2 even. We sold alot o fthose gun. Have ot seen one in years.
    Thanks for a kind word for one of my boomsticks from the world famous jocko they are definately an underrated piece of machinery. I have also been keeping my eyes peeled for a 4513 that I can afford but that darn CW45 that brought me here has temporarily drained my gun fund. I think its gonna be worth it though

Well I'm back to carrying the PM9 now mostly. I still prefer the PM40 by a bit but I'm down in NC for a few weeks and have found the PM9 to pocket carry great in shorts with a Sticky holster.

They're both very close in size and weight but the PM9 just draws smoother for whatever reason.

Winter: Glock 19, 26 or 27, Summer: PM9 in the pocket.
    Draw me not without provocation, sheath me not without honor.

CZ-75 Compact
    CZ-83
    Glock 23

Also, I just picked up a Don Hume holster for my Kahr CW9. Once I'm comfortable enough shooting this pistol, I will be adding it to my rotation.

Kahr CM9. AIWB with back up mag in my front pocket.
    *Kahr CM9
    *Glock 19

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.” – Jefferson

I'm carrying the glock 26. I was carrying the pm9 for 4 months till one day I realized I don't have it after I was working for an hour (it was to comfy)
    Now the pm9 is for running to the store

Sent from my NSA screened Samsung S5