Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: What pistol do you carry the most?

my CM9 has replaced my G36 as my daily carry gun. it is more flexible to carry as I vary between IWB,OWB,pocket, depending upon weather, what I happen to be wearing that day; seven in the CM,seven on the belt

I normally carry my pm9……..HOWEVER, I also carry my CZ SP01 Tactical (17 +1), with suspenders (it's heavy for a 112 pound woman), when possible!
    In the winter I carry a Ruger LCR 357 in my coat pocket, and another gun on my waist.
    Recently I bought a FNS9c (12 + 1). I hope to make this my carry gun when I can't take the CZ. Our world has gone nuts and I would like more capacity.

112 pounds

I was under 120 through High School and beyond. I remember desperately trying to bulk up so I wasn't so girlyman.

Happy to report it finally worked a little bit too well. Now we seek the other direction.

I have a picture of you in my head carrying the CZ. I want a CZ myself some day, can't make up my mind which one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My CZ Sp 01 Tactical is my favorite shooter, I have almost 5,000 rounds through it….oh how much fun. I also have the p 01, but I find myself carrying the big boy more.
    The suspenders (perry, from Walmart) really makes carrying a heavy gun and mag. comfortable.
    With all the equipment LEO's carry on their belts I'm surprised that you 'rarely" see them wear support strap(s) anymore.

S&W Model 60 Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    My CZ Sp 01 Tactical is my favorite shooter, I have almost 5,000 rounds through it….oh how much fun. I also have the p 01, but I find myself carrying the big boy more.
    The suspenders (perry, from Walmart) really makes carrying a heavy gun and mag. comfortable.
    With all the equipment LEO's carry on their belts I'm surprised that you 'rarely" see them wear support strap(s) anymore.
    Most of our officers wear suspenders. Some wear vest that carry most of their stuff. Takes weight off the hips and is easier to sit in the car. I don't like the looks of them, looks sloppy and unprofessional but I guess it's better than a bad back by the time they are 40.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    I carry a Dan Wesson CCO everyday pretty much, except every once and a while I'll carry a full sized 1911 on the weekends. When I do, I wear Perry Suspenders, but you can't really tell. I wear the suspenders over a wife beater T-shirt, and then an un-tucked over sized shirt over that. I carry all the time, so always wear over sized shirts, at my age, I don't really care if people think I'm sloppy. Anyway, you never see the pistol or the suspenders. Might be true for other folks as well.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Most of our officers wear suspenders. Some wear vest that carry most of their stuff. Takes weight off the hips and is easier to sit in the car. I don't like the looks of them, looks sloppy and unprofessional but I guess it's better than a bad back by the time they are 40.
    I guess some departments will give their people special permission to wear hidden suspenders.

To clarify, My SP 01 Tac. mag. holds 18 rounds but I got an aftermarket mag. that is flat on the bottom and hold 17. The 18 round mag hits me in the ribs, so I only use those at the range.

Ours are like a harness, they even have a handle on the bag up by the shoulders in case your wounded and they need to drag you to cover or something.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Don't tell Black Lives Matter about the drag handle.
    I know, bad joke.
    I really respect LEO's, our oldest is DNR and has been on drug raids, traffic duty, you name it. It's scary!