Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Politics: a Reminder

Always liked the SSR's, don't see em much anymore. Never rode in one or anything.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer View Post
    John, I respect you and understand your position. However:
    I do not believe a 'Political Post' thread is appropriate at all on a manufacturer's sponsored site. It becomes divisive amonge the members and may put you on the wrong end with some of your customers, which may cost you sales in the long run.

When the bad guy approaches me he is not interested in which political party I belong to. Be liberal or conservative, I believe Kahr (as a manufacturer) should stay on the low down.

For myself; I no longer visit quite a few gun sites because of the ignorance and hate that spews from political discussions and views.

Kahr's position as a manufacturer should be: No politics, no religion. Let's just be friends discussing the things that interest us the most: really cool firearms.
    I dissagree.....friends talk about all those things in the real world.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Always liked the SSR's, don't see em much anymore. Never rode in one or anything.
    Like I said, they're becoming rare - collectors are buying them. I've only seen one on the street in the last two or three years. They're a blast to drive if you don't mind being noticed and make all the right "Corvette" noises, but are too heavy to accelerate or handle like a Vette.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Dell View Post
    Like I said, they're becoming rare - collectors are buying them. I've only seen one on the street in the last two or three years. They're a blast to drive if you don't mind being noticed and make all the right "Corvette" noises, but are too heavy to accelerate or handle like a Vette.
    O'dell, I went thru the MUSCLE CARS MUSEUM in Punta Gorda, florida. over 200 GM muscle cars. what an exhibit, all cars in mint condition. I did not realize that back when (can't remember the years) thata vet could be orudered with knock off wheels for 320$. unbelievable
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Dang, Jocko. You're really trying to catch up on the chat here. This thread is over 2 years old.

I went back to the first post to see what was going on. I like the yaller car. I bought a 1972 Pymouth Duster in 1972 when I graduated from USM. It was a POS... had some kind of electrical problem that would shut it down, but once in a while, it would run pretty good with the 340 engine. I ordered it with everything that I wanted that was available... no 4-speed though, dang it, only a 3.

I'm glad you're back. I hope you had SOME fun down here.

I forgot to say, I ordered the Custer in Lemon Twist Yellow... about the same color as Odele's car.
    Last edited by wyntrout; 03-21-2016 at 08:53 AM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Hell, I can remember when a gallon of gas was $.25 cents and when cigarettes were $.23 cents a pack. At his age Jocko should be in that museum.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I worked at a gas station when regular was 28 and High Test was 32 cents and people would peel out all pissed off cause the prices were so high.

Like to see that again.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was managing a gas station when I was 18 yrs. old. People used to skip in line, and I would have to tell them that they had to go to the back of the line, and they were taking a chance on getting shot. I was shot at twice. Gas was 23 nine, and we had lines a quarter mile long. People would bring their boats full of gas cans to fill up.

Must have been during the so called gas shortage, all the rationing and stuff.

Once the price hit a buck suddenly there was all kinds of gas. Go figure.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I have gas

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!