Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Politics: a Reminder

Me too. Beans and wieners last night. I've seen several SSRs in the last few weeks. There might be a Good Guys car show at the Speedway.
    Sent from the ethers by magic.
    Archeologists have discovered that ancient people loved to drink from broken cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Must have been during the so called gas shortage, all the rationing and stuff.

Once the price hit a buck suddenly there was all kinds of gas. Go figure.
    we sold Mobil gas for over 70 years, and I can remember back "when" Mobil would call us and say, gas was going up 2 cents next week and we thought the world was gonna end with that increase. Nopw the stations in Terre Haute, take 3 5-50 cents jumps pretty often, seems like every Thursday they go uo (all of them) 25 cents ad then two days later drop back 20 cents. course I can remember when we sold cigs for 29 cents and a full carton for 2.75$ nd thought back then people were nuts paying that. Co8rse we also sold Goodyear tires for over 70 years and back 50+ years uwerelucky if you got 10K mle son a set of tires and 10K miles on a set of plugs. Very common toda to get 50K miles on tires and never having tochange plugs PERIOD. Just sayin

Well today I had the dent doctor come to my home to see if he could taqke a big dent out of my Haely Gas tank thatwas vandalized down in Naples, Fl. and I didn't know it until I got home ad started to detail it. No luck, .The fella trold me up front that mychances were slim andnone as the tanks are so strong that any times it just pulls the paint off. Yup it sure, did. so I am out 2500$ for a newScreamin eagle tank for my streetglide. FOKK
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Man that really sucks Obama that your bike got messed up....would a custom auto body shop be able to patch it up and re paint it for you rather than drop the big bucks for a new tank? just askin

Ah gas helps us move....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

You know what I just did a little bit in my mouth..........................
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

[QUOTE=jocko;365240]we sold Mobil gas for over 70 years, and I can remember back "when" Mobil would call us and say, gas was going up 2 cents next week and we thought the world was gonna end with that increase. Nopw the stations in Terre Haute, take 3 5-50 cents jumps pretty often, seems like every Thursday they go uo (all of them) 25 cents ad then two days later drop back 20 cents. course I can remember when we sold cigs for 29 cents and a full carton for 2.75$ nd thought back then people were nuts paying that. Co8rse we also sold Goodyear tires for over 70 years and back 50+ years uwerelucky if you got 10K mle son a set of tires and 10K miles on a set of plugs. Very common toda to get 50K miles on tires and never having tochange plugs PERIOD. Just sayin

Their plan worked. Condition the sheeple to accept insane prices for fuel they can't live without. They'll get used to it.

I remember a year ago costing me sometimes 130 or 140 bucks to fill my van, a few times in the last several months I filled it for less than 30. You feel blessed but your still paying 130 to 150 a gallon.

Same applies to new cars, had a salesman tell me I should buy a new car more often, the sticker shock wouldn't be so bad.
    Told him if I ever bought a new car I won't live long enough to pay the stupid thing off.
    Just look for the union label ya know?

I'd love to find the perpetrator or perpetrators that damaged your bike Jocko. I'd dry their hides on your garage door and make an example out of them. I got a low tolerance for malicious mischief that accomplishes nothing but anguish for the victim.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

No insurance???????????????????