Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defense Ammo question.

I can't believe how amazing this gun is. 900+ rounds later and not a single issue. Its like there wasn't even a break in period. Finally got to run some buffalo bore through it too....and no Kaboom lol. The Chamber has no where near the gap of the glocks so no after market barrel needed. This last year I have shot many a 40 s&w and really didn't care for any of them. ( I can handle the "snap" recoil just don't care for it in the poly guns) And just not a fan of the compacts and semi compacts. I will never get rid of this gun. It shoots so beautifully, I'm glad I found my "perfect" Auto on the first go. I recommend any one who is a fan of the CZ-75 or EAA witness guns to pick on of these up They fire all day long all day strong. Dirty, clean whatever this thing is just unstoppable. Oh and no disrespect to the poly gun carriers, I just don't like them. if you do cool

Only crappy thing is holsters and mags are kinda hard to find. But www.midwayusa.com has your mag issue covered, and www.zahal.org has all your accessory needs covered. Also CZ-75 mags and some witness mags work in the baby Eagle, as they are pretty much the exact same mag.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird1 View Post
    Great name by the way.
    Not sure if directed at me but thanks It might not be real unique, but I thought it did the job lol.

Yes it was directed at you. Glad to see someone who loves the Jericho 941 as much as I do. I lucked up at a gunshow and found a leather holster that fits it perfectly.